Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.Sami.x - Glasgow  (Read 5415 times)

24 review(s) for Delicous.Rona (19 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Read all the reviews and knew what was on offer.

French Kissing, Tick
OWO, Tick
Sex, Tick

So I went along for a quickie 15min @ £40.

I was in Town, horny and Sami was on my todo list. Sophie was at the top but I couldn't get a reply from her so text Sami and got a quick reply. Meet set up some 20mins later. All good.
She was ready at the agreed time and sent address and straight in.
I had heard about the full on experience but what happened was even more than expected. I would call it domination. It was all far too rushed and forced (and I know it was 15min before you go off on one) and any attempt to get her to slow or chill a little was ignored. Full on licking/kissing (not my idea of french kissing) and oral where she tried to yank my cock off as she sucked was not in the least bit erotic or sensual. Tried a few times to say 'slowly' but never happened. On with the bag and she only wanted it her way, hard and fast. I think she forgets who is the paying punter.
Opted for oral to make me cum which ended up with being wanked furiously and a 'spoiled orgasm' finish she was so rough.

Everyone to their own but not my thing.

I was going to make it a NEUTRAL but as I wrote this I realised how little I enjoyed it. Definitely wont return.

Offline seeker

Well I did say on the other reviews that she will pummel you into submission  :D
But in a 15min booking must be even more brutal  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline myothernameis

So I went along for a quickie 15min @ £40.

Definitely wont return.

You should have gone for the hour, and yes she plays rough, but in my hour visits, we relax and talk, we give each other massages, to the point I am ready for round 2, quickly slip on condom, and surprise her, raise her back and enter her

I honestly don't think you have given enough time to enjoy your booking, as for not going back, I would say give her a second chance, and next time maybe book her for 1 hr

Offline ComeAgain

Oh dear P-P....she is in my to do list too. Sadly, I think you have just scared me off. Bummer.
I hope plenty of positive reviews help me to change my mind back.

You should have gone for the hour, and yes she plays rough, but in my hour visits, we relax and talk, we give each other massages, to the point I am ready for round 2, quickly slip on condom, and surprise her, raise her back and enter her

I honestly don't think you have given enough time to enjoy your booking, as for not going back, I would say give her a second chance, and next time maybe book her for 1 hr
No thanks.
I'll leave this one for you.
Plenty more to choose from without spending more cash and hoping for something different.
My money.
My punt.
My review.
My choice.

Offline Jock D

Oh dear P-P....she is in my to do list too. Sadly, I think you have just scared me off. Bummer.
I hope plenty of positive reviews help me to change my mind back.

Fair play to PP for giving an honest account of his experience. However, I think the secret to a successful punt with Sami, is that you have to be very assertive, otherwise... :scare: she'll destroy you.

Offline seeker

This actually makes me  want to go and see if I can tame her again  :cool:
Had her purrrrrring like a wee pussy last time  :dance:

Rangerslad

This actually makes me  want to go and see if I can tame her again  :cool:
Had her purrrrrring like a wee pussy last time  :dance:

Lol same here. It makes me want to go back and see her I love a wrestle and the rough stuff and she begs you to pound her. She actually shouted at me for cumming.

chico1000

Fair play to PP for giving an honest account of his experience. However, I think the secret to a successful punt with Sami, is that you have to be very assertive, otherwise... :scare: she'll destroy you.
I think I was warned to be totally rested and fit.  Sorry Pete had a chuckle at this one. Thanks for the review.

I admire her enthusiasm and took on board what was said in the reviews but ultimately the punter is the one paying and she needs to appreciate the fact.
I don't want to go on a punt to tame someone. I want them to do what I want willingly within their spectrum of enjoys advertised.
If she is for you, congratulations.

Offline seeker

Lol same here. It makes me want to go back and see her I love a wrestle and the rough stuff and she begs you to pound her. She actually shouted at me for cumming.
If you can handle sami and leave in one piece unaided
You can handle any wg the Glasgow punting scene can throw at you  :cool:
Excluding the  "BBW" :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline auldie63

Yeah she is not for the more gentle types. Didn't know what hit me when I saw her but for me it was a lot of fun.
Anyone considerring suicide, don't go to all the expense of flying to tobleroneland just book a duo with Sami and big Savannah, I guarantee they will get the job done for you.

Offline johnjo72

Chico this review I presume has made your mind up even more to see her, drove past a chap running this morning who was carrying a bag of cement on his back and wearing boxers weights on his arms and legs, said in gold on the back of his pink tracksuit "Chico in training".....presumably getting ready for the fight eh? I waved , I was wearing the t-shirt with "I`ve done the Sexy Sami ride and lived to tell the tale" on the back, but you didn't see me. Be afraid be very afraid.......Going back next week due in part to this review as I am feeling brave again, have asked Andy McNab and Chris Ryan to accompany me for protection :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

Chico this review I presume has made your mind up even more to see her, drove past a chap running this morning who was carrying a bag of cement on his back and wearing boxers weights on his arms and legs, said in gold on the back of his pink tracksuit "Chico in training".....presumably getting ready for the fight eh? I waved , I was wearing the t-shirt with "I`ve done the Sexy Sami ride and lived to tell the tale" on the back, but you didn't see me. Be afraid be very afraid.......Going back next week due in part to this review as I am feeling brave again, have asked Andy McNab and Chris Ryan to accompany me for protection :angelgirl: :angelgirl:
Give me your cash and I'll go 3 falls or a submission with you.  :lol:

chico1000

Brilliant...she reminds me a bit of Jasmine just so full on as you get in the door.  I understand Pete's point but I liked it with Jas it saved your mind wondering about things that could spoil your punt.

Brilliant...she reminds me a bit of Jasmine just so full on as you get in the door.  I understand Pete's point but I liked it with Jas it saved your mind wondering about things that could spoil your punt.
I've been with Jasmine too.
I agree that she is also full on but in a more sensual and erotic way. Sammi is so full on (and rough with the cock) that it ceased to be enjoyable. Some may enjoy her style,  fair dos,  but she's simply not for me.

ickydicky

I've been with Jasmine too.
I agree that she is also full on but in a more sensual and erotic way. Sammi is so full on (and rough with the cock) that it ceased to be enjoyable. Some may enjoy her style,  fair dos,  but she's simply not for me.

agree. there is no way Jasmine is rough. she is the opposite. sensual and sexy tho she loves having her amazing ass spanked. and who wouldnt love spanking it. pity she is in spain just now.

Offline raymcfarland

First time that I've added a WG to my TO-Do list after reading anything other than a Positive. I'll take an hour with this one. :yahoo:
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

ickydicky

Offline auldie63

First time that I've added a WG to my TO-Do list after reading anything other than a Positive. I'll take an hour with this one. :yahoo:
Hope you have a gym membership to get fit for it.
Otherwise it might be     'man that is born of woman hath but a short time to live.............'.

Offline Melon-fan

Sami has been the best punt I've had so far. I think if you want a slow and sensual experience then she isn't the one for you, however if you want the dragged through the hedge experience then Sami will soon let you know how fit you are,, I found out how unfit I really was!! 😎

Offline Slicksta

Offline DaVINCI

Is this URL image link Sexy Sami ??   External Link/Members Only
That does not look like Sexy Sami to me. The girl in the link looks younger, slimmer than the Sami l saw over 3 years ago and has a nicer set of teeth.

l am sure l read something on here about this girl not being Sexy Sami.

Offline Boinky

Offline Boinky

Didn't realise how old this review was. Apparently at some point Sami's profile was hacked/sold/traded/was so pished she gave it away for a half bottle of vodka.

(this has happened more than once to her)

The profile was used by someone who was previously known as Delicious Rhona and that is a photo of her.

Sami's profile pics, however, are extremely misleading as she's a fair few dress sizes bigger now due to her pie and vodka diet.

I've done a review of her as well but it doesn't show up as that's on another dead profile.....
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 09:23:41 am by Boinky »

Offline Slicksta

Thanks lads, I have heard from few people she can be a bit aggressive specially if she drinking?  :unknown: I'm guessing not to buy a bottle of vodka for her, lol I do like a slightly beef women so might give a punt

Offline Jock D

Thanks lads, I have heard from few people she can be a bit aggressive specially if she drinking?  :unknown: I'm guessing not to buy a bottle of vodka for her, lol I do like a slightly beef women so might give a punt

Joined the forum in Oct 2017...3 posts about 2 Polish Party girls...your English is good but not quite good enough...a more appropriate username might be Pete the Polish Pimp. :music:

Offline Redbull4

Heard from a few people. Is there a UKP pub sesh I’m not invited to?

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Can’t beat a punt from Sami.

One of, if not the most enthusiastic hooker going.

I fucked her 3 times in 4 days.

Couldn’t get enough.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 04:36:01 pm by EL1M1N8OR »

Offline jb34

I almost went the other day but she wasnt free until later on. Defo on my to do list   :P

Offline myothernameis

Can’t beat a punt from Sami.

One of, if not the most enthusiastic hooker going.

I fucked her 3 times in 4 days.

Couldn’t get enough.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Astarter

Different strokes for different folks. She's the second worst punt I've ever had. My experience was terrible.

Not aimed at OP but rather at some of the subsequent posts.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 08:14:05 pm by Alexstarter »