Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.Sami.x - Aberdeen  (Read 1747 times)

24 review(s) for Delicous.Rona (19 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Redbull4

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet Sami in Aberdeen for a 30 minute meet. Phoned her and she answered, quite a fair accent on her but got the address and time sorted out.
The flat is on George street, top end though. A fair walk was had.
Phoned when outside the flat and given the flat number.
Flat is a bit of a dive though, felt safe enough.
She answered the door. Very pretty girl, a curvy shape, not stick thin. She was very talkative and friendly which is always a good sign. Dressed in linguire.
Within minutes she was all go straight into action. Amazing OWO bj, felt amazing didn't want her to stop to be honest.
Then it was condom on, fucked her in a few standard position become it was all over.
Nice wee chat before leaving.
She loves kissing as well. A very pleasant girl, not a supermodel looks way.

£70 for half hour, great value for money.
Would recommend and I'd see her again.

Offline thecrippler

Thanks!, a bit too vanilla for my liking, but sounds decent enough.

Abzfun1

Might pay a visit.
Not sure there is anywhere on George Street that isn't a dive, street if full of the dregs of the city. Same could be said for Union St during the day though.

Offline randydandy2013

I seen her in her flat near Maryhill, Glasgow a while ago. A very enjoyable punt in new build flat, her make up managed to get onto my top but luckily I noticed it before I left and she helped me clean it off, thankfully I wasn't going straight home afterwards.

Offline DrGFreeman

a bit too vanilla for my liking
sorry, but this made my giggle

Sami likes to fuck, I genuinely believe she cant get enough
In my most recent visit last week she encouraged me by saying 'come on FUCK me, show me what you've got'
she's so into it she borders on rough
vanilla she is not

Offline auldie63

+1
Saw her a few years ago and honestly thought I was lucky to get out the place with my life. Had trouble walking for days after. Too much for me so never went back.
If she's vanilla I'm in my 20s!

Offline thecrippler

By vanilla I meant CIM, Anal etc, some naughty shit.  However, I'll retract my comment if she's a proper shagger, sounds well worth a punt, cheers for the added info  :hi:

Offline The Man With No Name

+1
Saw her a few years ago and honestly thought I was lucky to get out the place with my life. Had trouble walking for days after. Too much for me so never went back.
If she's vanilla I'm in my 20s!

By vanilla I meant CIM, Anal etc, some naughty shit.  However, I'll retract my comment if she's a proper shagger, sounds well worth a punt, cheers for the added info  :hi:

She's obviously slightly different with different punters in different occasions, but I've seen her twice and although she is quite full on, I've never found her to be a complete nympho. I've had far more intense punts without even asking for it.

Offline myothernameis

She's obviously slightly different with different punters in different occasions, but I've seen her twice and although she is quite full on, I've never found her to be a complete nympho. I've had far more intense punts without even asking for it.

I would say my first encounter, she was in nympho mode, but mind you it could have been down to the weather, it was very hot that day.

The minute I entered, she was kissing me, and pushing me into the bedroom, where I was pushed on to the bed, and she basically jumped on me, and we kept on French kissing, while she tried to undress me

My second visit wasn't as memorable, mind you it was November and cold, so maybe the hot weather turn her on  :drinks: :sarcastic: :scare:

Offline auldie63

+1 yeah that was it with me. Thought, what the fuck have I got into here, but mind you what a way to go.

Offline auldie63

Come to think of it, it must be big cuddly me, cos got the same treatment off that big Savannah burd when she was in that lovely flat down from Duke St. I'm no lightweight and she's not small, I was hardly in the bedroom when she pounced on me. After a few minutes the cheap as chips bed broke but she never missed a beat. Another one I was feart to go back to.