Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sami - Glasgow  (Read 4439 times)

20 review(s) for Sexy.Sami x (11 positive, 1 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
24 review(s) for Delicous.Rona (19 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Boinky]

Offline Goldshine26

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met this hot pocket not too long ago.  Been in my sights for a while.

Booked for an hours meet for £100. Comms were really good, all by text, and directions were really clear not too far from an underground station for ease. Area was ok as I know it well but parking might be a nightmare if you plan to take the car.

Arrived at the address and buzzed in. Sami greated me looking stunning in her heals and lingerie.  Her chat has been talked about on ukp before and I have to say I found her hilarious. I must have a certain look about me as it took a good 5 mins for me to convince her i wasn't Russian or Polish and then it was talk about the treatment of muslin men in her home country. Even after the booking I still don't think she believes I'm not from eastern Europe.

Service was great, she was very energetic 1st round was owo and doggy.
Then stopped for a rest and she asked if it was ok to smoke (she added extra time on to the booking). 2nd round more owo, mish and a few other positions.  She had more energy than me as I was gubbed by the end. I didn't take shower as was heading home so can't comment on the facilities.

Great vfm in my opinion.  My only slight negative was that I noticed some very slight scratch marks on my back when I got home to shower so watch her claws lads (accidental I'm sure,  the marks had cleared by the next day).  Overall a brilliant girl, very energetic and loves to talk. 

Offline Astarter

Can't prove this but the amount of guys that have mentioned the claw marks my belief is she is devious and leaving them there on purpose. You said they were accidental "I'm sure" and I'm just saying I think they are not.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 11:11:46 am by Alexstarter »

Offline Goldshine26

I guess we will never know for sure. At my meet she was very proud that she has just got her nails done and talked about how she would love to have a nail salon. Her nails were scarily pointy and looked like cat claws so if she wanted to mark me it would have been a lot worse in my opinion. For me I don't see any malice involved. If my blood pressure was lower perhaps the marks wouldn't have shown at all (fyi I'm no doctor so don't know if it's actually effected by blood pressure levels).

My experience with Sami was great but iv now seen the negative one which sounds completely contrasting to my review. But that's why ukp is so important.

Offline Boinky

I added an old profile Sami had to give a more rounded number of reviews, however it seems the profile was stolen, or bought, by another provider who is now inactive. The reviews are for Sexy Sami but the second batch of 3 pictures that show a face are not.

She must have had a 3rd profile as well as I reviewed her and it's neither of those 2 accounts.

I've reported it to Admin to see if he wants to sort it out.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 12:02:47 pm by Boinky »

Offline Mr Fun

Just noticed new photos of Sami & though give her a go.
Thanks Boinky.
This site is very good when we discuss & share information.

Offline Astarter

I guess we will never know for sure. At my meet she was very proud that she has just got her nails done and talked about how she would love to have a nail salon. Her nails were scarily pointy and looked like cat claws so if she wanted to mark me it would have been a lot worse in my opinion. For me I don't see any malice involved. If my blood pressure was lower perhaps the marks wouldn't have shown at all (fyi I'm no doctor so don't know if it's actually effected by blood pressure levels).

My experience with Sami was great but iv now seen the negative one which sounds completely contrasting to my review. But that's why ukp is so important.

Totally respect your review and opinion as you said it's what ukp is about.

With regard the nail marks - that kind of grasping clawing usually only happens with the most intimate of sessions. As a service provider to men with kids and wives I believe part of her job is discretion which includes not leaving marks. I was left with a mark on my back and actively had to hide it for a couple of days. That only added my disgust of the meet I had with her. You had a great punt which is fair but it's in my top 3 worst.

Offline Clattypats

Totally respect your review and opinion as you said it's what ukp is about.

With regard the nail marks - that kind of grasping clawing usually only happens with the most intimate of sessions. As a service provider to men with kids and wives I believe part of her job is discretion which includes not leaving marks. I was left with a mark on my back and actively had to hide it for a couple of days. That only added my disgust of the meet I had with her. You had a great punt which is fair but it's in my top 3 worst.
Nice to see you back Alex... :thumbsup:  :hi:

Offline Astarter

Yes it's been a while. Thanks.

Offline Boinky

Just noticed new photos of Sami & though give her a go.
Thanks Boinky.
This site is very good when we discuss & share information.

In my review I gave her a positive, however, one of the things that was not good for me was her that her photos were either extremely out of date or been heavily altered as she was much heavier than her photos suggest which I didn't like.

As I stated already the 2nd batch of 3 photos, the ones that include a face pic, are not her, they're of whoever she stole or she sold the profile to. The first 3 are her, but IMO they're not repesentative of her now.

Offline Goldshine26

Alexstarter - completely agree with the need for discretion. Was hoping Sami would read my negative comment on the marks and change her ways. (Wishful thinking perhaps).  I should note this also includes a no no for perfume and scented oils for those massage fans.

I guess she must have a lot of regulars as she did seem busy even though her AW shows very little change and low reviews. 

Don't like the idea of someone selling profiles at all, if that is what has happened.

Anyway iv nothing more to add so 'As you were gents'.

Offline Clattypats

I must have a certain look about me as it took a good 5 mins for me to convince her i wasn't Russian or Polish and then it was talk about the treatment of Muslim men in her home country.
Are you trying to tell me that someone can't tell if someone speaks in their "native tongue"..unless of course,you didn't spk during the booking.. :unknown:

Can you elaborate on the bit in bold?.. :hi:

Offline Goldshine26

Ha well I spoke in my usual Glasgow accent which I dont think has any Russian tone to that. Although it was hard to get a word in at times. :sarcastic:

She commented that she checked the window for me when I buzzed as she wanted to make sure I wasn't one of the 'Muslim men' who were hanging about the bus stop (directly outside the flat).  Then went into a slightly 'politically incorrect' rant about how she doesn't see Asian males due to a bad experience. She has some strong views on that topic thats for sure. Ha.

Offline Clattypats

Ha well I spoke in my usual Glasgow accent which I dont think has any Russian tone to that. Although it was hard to get a word in at times. :sarcastic:

She commented that she checked the window for me when I buzzed as she wanted to make sure I wasn't one of the 'Muslim men' who were hanging about the bus stop (directly outside the flat).  Then went into a slightly 'politically incorrect' rant about how she doesn't see Asian males due to a bad experience. She has some strong views on that topic thats for sure. Ha.
No probs. ...It was the way you phrased the last bit,that had me wondering..Get it now..Thought she had changed her ways,and was the polar opposite of what you've just verified.. :hi:

Offline FBman78

I saw her years ago and she asked me to get her weed. Never went back thought she was average sp.

Offline myothernameis

I saw her years ago and she asked me to get her weed. Never went back thought she was average sp.

I saw her years ago, and she almost raped me  :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Offline FBman78

I saw her years ago, and she almost raped me  :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

So you kept going back  :lol:

Givememilf

I've never gotten round to seeing sami.... But some of the stuff I've read about her, the whole full on rough with clients stuff..... yeah, I like the sound of that.  :)

Offline myothernameis

I've never gotten round to seeing sami.... But some of the stuff I've read about her, the whole full on rough with clients stuff..... yeah, I like the sound of that.  :)

Rough in a good way, my first visit to her, she pushed me onto the bed, jumped on me, and began to kiss me, and at the same time, with one hand, unbuckling my trousers and playing with my cock  :D :D :D :D :D

Givememilf

Rough in a good way, my first visit to her, she pushed me onto the bed, jumped on me, and began to kiss me, and at the same time, with one hand, unbuckling my trousers and playing with my cock  :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah  I quite like being thrown about and devoured. I'll need to try her out. Is she good looking?

Offline Jamesie007

The girl in the pics isn't the girl I met as Sami.  She had a hanging belly but was still ok.
Facially I don't think that's her.  Have I missed something?

Offline myothernameis

Yeah  I quite like being thrown about and devoured. I'll need to try her out. Is she good looking?

Lucky for me, before she lost one of her profiles, possibly hacked, she had a private gallery, which I down, loaded, so here are some of them, but taken a few years ago, and by what I understand, she may have put on some weight

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jamesie007

Yep that's her and she had a large belly

Offline Boinky

That's a lot more glamorous and a lot lighter than the Sami I saw.

Offline Gunner1

She commented that she checked the window for me when Iwasn't one of the 'Muslim men' who were hanging about the bus stop (directly outside the flat).  Then went into a slightly 'politically incorrect' rant about how she doesn't see Asian males due to a bad experience. She has some strong views on that topic thats for sure. Ha.

Weird I met her a few times a 1-2 years ago with any issue and she would always talk about her Asian neighbor and how they smoked weed together. Fuck me does she love to bitch about Muslims and gives it the ‘not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims’ shite. I have to agree with the discretion thing, she always did leave marks and she had a big stomach last time I saw her.

Offline Boinky