Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Koko of 11 Little Newport Street Soho  (Read 878 times)

Offline Steely Dan

While this is an Asian massage shop, this is basically a Soho walk up that one can go to for a quick fuck.  Hence why I posted here.

Spoke to the girl at the door.  She said £35 for a 30 min massage.  We had stepped in (and I have no time for WSWS) so I clarified Happy ending.  Extra £30.  Paid down stairs, house got £5, she got £30 and up we went to 2nd floor.

Room:Twice the width of the narrow massage bed.  But safe and secure and I got a glass of water.

The girl: Mid 30s Chinese girl. Carrying a few pounds but looked good for it. English OK and was friendly and flirty.

Nice massage.  After turn she asks if on top of HE, I want a fully naked B2B.  £40.  On seeing her great body naked we agree to another £40 for FS. (So yes £145 all in).

Condom on.  She stands with one knee on the bed and I fuck her in a sort of standing doggy.  The we both manage to get on the massage table for spoons. Then still on the table for mish.  And 69.  Then finally got the HE I paid for.  After a clean up, she gives me 15 minutes more massage.

Positives: Friendly girl, nice sex, nice massage.  For me, better overall experience than the normal Soho walk ups.
Negatives: No bargain, and I hate the negotiation over pricing for this and that.

Remains fully on my list for the next time I'm in Soho with an hour to kill.  More expensive, but IMHO better overall than normal walkup.