Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Face Fucking  (Read 2698 times)

Offline Stephan200210

I have trawled the various Thai reviews and seen some good ones. Tracey at Olina etc. I am looking for a Thai, in London, who can take a hard face-fucking. I am looking for that to take up most of the hour, along with a nice rim job. And with it being, for the most part, "no hands" with her having her hands behind her back. I know one can get this for a few minutes, as a prelude to sex, but looking to make this the focus of the session. Anyway, just wanted a steer to a Thai SP that someone has experience with, or recommends, that can provide this. I could of course call Olina for a recommendation/confirmation - but wanted a bit of independent advice first. Thanks

Offline SamOmar

In my humble opinion there aren't any PSE Thai service providers at the moment,

Closest thing people have experienced to a PSE is Nicky who I don't rate but others do.

Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Soho_upstart

Anna is probably your best bet at Olina’s but I am not sure you will really get what you are asking for. Face fucking doesn’t seem to be as accepted by the Thai SPs as others, in the same way rimming giving generally seems to be on the Thai SP service list but less so with other SPs. Clearly all stereotypes I am making but from personal experience.

Would be interesting to know what Olina’s say as I am tempted by Nicky and would be keen to engage in similar if it was on offer.

Offline SamOmar

Anna is probably your best bet at Olina’s but I am not sure you will really get what you are asking for. Face fucking doesn’t seem to be as accepted by the Thai SPs as others, in the same way rimming giving generally seems to be on the Thai SP service list but less so with other SPs. Clearly all stereotypes I am making but from personal experience.

Would be interesting to know what Olina’s say as I am tempted by Nicky and would be keen to engage in similar if it was on offer.

Anna likes to control her bookings with a set routine, fantastic lady but definitely no facefuck / proper PSE. For me i've always said its not the service you do but the delivery to make it a PSE

Offline BillGoldberg

Anna likes to control her bookings with a set routine, fantastic lady but definitely no facefuck / proper PSE. For me i've always said its not the service you do but the delivery to make it a PSE

Yes, definitely not Anna for this service.

Maybe Thai Zelda aka Ariel, maybe, but not a definite.

Am not into face fucking but Zelda seems open to most things, but I'd definitely ask her beforehand. It could be a flat out "no" but at least she won't mess you about

Offline JustaPunter

I gave Dyamond a good face fucking in 69.

Think she is on a Hiatus at the moment though.

Offline saymyname

Am not into face fucking but Zelda seems open to most things, but I'd definitely ask her beforehand. It could be a flat out "no" but at least she won't mess you about

In my experience, Zelda happily does for the few minutes which I want. However would not be able to confirm that she will do for a lengthy period of time which the OP wants.

Offline Elephantman

Zelda Thai throat isn't deep bj  is good.  Seen her many a time

Offline peter jb

Not sure you’ll find this service with any Thai girl in London . Nicky may be your best bet , but I can’t see her doing it for most of session, and her reviews have been very patchy of late .
We really need the return of Briony , who would happily wear black bin bag with hole cut out for mouth and let you grab her head and thrust away. Probably won’t see her like again on the thai scene .

Offline Stephan200210

Thanks for all the feedback. I had just seen a video clip of some great Thai girl face-fucking and rimjob and thought to see about the same in London. From the responses, it seems my search is likely to be in vain. The video I saw was shot by a punter in Thailand - so maybe just be easier to get that over there. SPs in London, for the most part, seem to have their own "routines" and be in charge. Great sometimes, but where are the good-looking ones that are submissive. Maybe I have to broaden my net to other ethnicities - but still want 8/10 minimum for looks. Any suggestions?

Offline peter jb

Hendrix on here has some great review with some extreme pse providers, and prolonged face fucking doesn’t seem a problem. None of girls seem to be Thai , and they aren’t cheap !!

Offline boardyhell

briony could really dt ,not sure nicky can but probably up for anything but doubt she can take a dt face fucking for a long Time
anal more than likely

Offline magnetico

Zelda Thai throat isn't deep bj  is good.  Seen her many a time

Let us know when you'll start reviewing your punts.

Offline Bignthick85

External Link/Members Only

Have you tried xXlilyXx. She’s on my hotlist, iv never seen her myself so I can’t really comment on her. I stay in Scotland but have a few London girls on the HL for when I finally save up some money and get down!

Offline SomTumFucker

Don’t waste your money - reviewed her as Ivy at HoD. Schoolgirlangel will scratch that itch, and more, for less.

Offline selfloathingphoenix

Don’t waste your money - reviewed her as Ivy at HoD. Schoolgirlangel will scratch that itch, and more, for less.

+1 she definitely ticks many boxes. Very submissive, happy for ff, can do long oral sessions and general really goes for it.
Service is 12/10, looks are subjective but most agree natural looking girl easy on eyes but no stunner.

Not sure she provides rimming, @Som you seem to get on with her, hows light anal play?

Offline SomTumFucker

Agreed very adventurous and willing as a sub but no rimming or anal on the menu. Coaxed some fingers in her rosebud on occasions but so tight can confirm she’s not not giving any back door entry, unless you have a mini chipolata for a penis.

Offline Soho_upstart

Sorry, I thought Anna would be a good shout, but thanks for the input. I don’t think personally Ariel would be that good at face fucking as when I saw her (pre-covid so I can’t review) she was lovely but more GFE and I didn’t get the impression face fucking for a decent length of time would be an option.

Offline Bartolomeo

briony could really dt ,not sure nicky can but probably up for anything but doubt she can take a dt face fucking for a long Time
anal more than likely

I wish I saw Briony more than the once. She really encouraged proper face fucking. Had me wrap my legs round her head while doing it or pin her head right against a wall. Never come across anyone like her.

Sugus was also good

Online RogerBoner

I wish I saw Briony more than the once. She really encouraged proper face fucking. Had me wrap my legs round her head while doing it or pin her head right against a wall. Never come across anyone like her.

Sugus was also good
There you go  :hi:

Offline peter jb

With Briony, and later with Maria , the pictures didn’t convey that glint in their eyes when they opened the door to you , and the pure filth they had in store for you 😜

Offline SamOmar

There you go  :hi:

thanks for that , brought back so many memories. back then you had packed galleries with so many different options. Personally I don't think the Thai scene will ever be as good as 2014

Offline BillGoldberg

thanks for that , brought back so many memories. back then you had packed galleries with so many different options. Personally I don't think the Thai scene will ever be as good as 2014

We didn't know it at the time, but in retrospect, we were pretty spoilt back then  :unknown:

Times are VERY lean now