Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela Anall  (Read 2386 times)

1 review(s) for ANGELA ANALL (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What can I say, another great Romanian punt.

Not the wg in the photo. The wg is about 5 foot tall, b cup tits. lovely round ass and a nice enough face. She isn't bad looking but she is a good punt.

I cannot believe the location but it is on albany road right in the mix of shops (won't say exactly where but get to albany road and call her). One of the strangest apartments i've been in, very old fashioned lost room that overlooks the busy street. On the way in I saw a stunning romanian cooking, really really good looking but she does not work (on the way out I asked the wg I saw if she works too).

anyway before handing cash over I double checked french kissing and owo was on the cards and she said yes and offered either £60 for 30 mins or £80 for an hour, opted for the hour. lots of dfk, good owo and then sex in about 4 positions (she is good on top working her hips).

Then had a massage with lots of massage cream/oil which was good. Then on to round 2. She opted for covered oral, which was fine and then ended up ploughing her intensely to get to the end goal. Think I may return  :drinks:

newforthisyear

Sounds like a blast! I know there's a fair few apartments above the shops down there, many are student lets.

Not a bad area to enter an apartment aswell as it's so busy during a dry day (whatever they are!) that you would just blend into the crowd.

Any idea if there are pictures of the girl you saw?

SirFukedDaLot

Popping into Tesco's for my milk and bread won't be the same.  The only issue I have is that I live locally and Albany Rd can be like the local pub for me, same issue with Sexy Amy's location.  Does sound like VFM and worth a dip.. any further info on age and looks.. maybe I have stood in the queue behind her in Iceland buying her frozen vegetables.

Offline ledley

Popping into Tesco's for my milk and bread won't be the same.  The only issue I have is that I live locally and Albany Rd can be like the local pub for me, same issue with Sexy Amy's location.  Does sound like VFM and worth a dip.. any further info on age and looks.. maybe I have stood in the queue behind her in Iceland buying her frozen vegetables.

She said she was 26 (prob about 30 id say). She is not stunning but nice looking. Ass and body are great. Fully shaven down below, smooth skin about size 8/10.

Online Mil 34

Shouldn't a bait and switch be classed as a negative

np500

Ladley , my mate said ! Do you have any idea how long she's here for ? as he has a booking this week and is saving his nut load for that but at 80 an hour he would take a gamble  next week as its not too far from me, sorry him !

Offline ledley

Bait and switchcan be negative but its the norm with many of the asian and romanian shops. If she was ugly then absolutely but i would walk if so and report back

She said 2 weeks i seem to recall (from the day i visited).

np500

Cheers, I'll let my mate know !

Offline Licketysplit

Off to see Angela late this afternoon so I hope I'm as lucky as Ledley!
I'll review ASAP.

Offline wholuvsubaby

Hey fella, how did it go?

Thinking of popping to see her, depending upon your review...

Online Mil 34

I went there a few evenings ago and walked.
Bait and switch. There's a short one, she's probably the best, a big one, a skinny skanky looking one and an ugly one.
Sorry but not for me at all.
I would rather spend my hard earned money elsewhere

Offline Licketysplit

Very much the same as Ledley's experience. Scared as fuck walking up the dark alley to get to the flat especially after she locked the gate behind me. Thought 'what am I doing' but went with it and I was safe enough thankfully!

Girl I had wasn't great looking but not ugly. Had a bit of an overbite but that wasn't what was unattractive about her. She was generally a bit silly which did my head in.

Checked that OWO was on offer and she confirmed but no anal contrary to her name. Asked if I could cum more than once and she looked disappointed and said I could if I managed to. So piped first after great OWO, 69 and handjob. Then tried to relax to get ready for the second go. Definitely wanted to get inside her as she was very small and tight (shed allowed me to finger her which was a big bonus!).
No offer of massage from her and she seems to want to gbe to it finished with obviously and she questioned te time but I knew I had 30 mins left. While I was trying to recover, she mentioned my moobs and aid they were bigger than hers, lol! I couldn't argue but it didn't exactly help my cause!

Anyway, she blew me again but I was still struggling and then I ended up giving her quite a forceful face fucking which brought me back to life. At that point I flipped her over and got inside her. I'm not big by any means but it was a bit of a squeeze. In a good way of course!

So overall, at £80 for the hour it was good value but I wouldnt go back in a hurry.

Hope that helps

Offline HughJardon

Just had a phone round for a quick suck n fuck, this profile told me shes based around Albany Rd ?

External Link/Members Only

Wonder if its the same pack ??

SirFukedDaLot

Yep.. but not likely to exist. . Most of the profiles on viva.. advertising the 80 an hour are at this location.. doubt you get the girl in the photo otherwise I would pop in on my way home. :D

SirFukedDaLot

There is a few more also.. anyone tested the water.. this is just my observation.

Offline HughJardon

Yeah theres loads of profiles for this strange venue, you get let in through a metal gate. 4 girls there in total, I banged just called Julia brunette tattoos fanny like a xmas bow, but had proper tongue kissing and good dirty sex. Dirty talk too
The girls were Julia Isobel, and maureen all looked better when leaving..nice punt though

Online Mil 34

Anyone seen the film shallow Hal. The girls reminded me of the ones dancing in the night club.
Perhaps I need to be hypnotised by the guy off there before I would fuck any of them.

In your opinion which one was the prettiest the hippo or the hyena  :scare:

boobiehunter

There is a few more also.. anyone tested the water.. this is just my observation.

Sir F i visited the venue and posted the review. Wasnt very impressed
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 02:49:51 pm by boobiehunter »

SirFukedDaLot

Sir F i visited the venue and posted the review. Wasnt very impressed

Hi Boobiehunter.. did you bump into a wardrobe on your way in!!