Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot best new girl - Burton on Trent  (Read 552 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7406138) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline littletog

External Link/Members Only                 
Just got back from yet another crap punt.By the looks of her she is the girl in the picture. Her telephone number is 07355548337 she may also be using 07547550553 There was no interaction whatsoever on her part. The texts came through as doing Oral with, Face sitting, Foot job, Pussy licking and SEX JUST WITH CONDOM! NO BAREBACK in capitol letters. Extras were Anal £30, Filming £30, CIM £30, Facial £30 and Deep throat £20. None of these offers taken. Again at the end of the text repeated No swallow, No bareback. She was there texting on her phone while i got undressed, as soon as i sat on the bed she tried to put the condom on until i told her not yet, i wanted a kiss and cuddle. She said no kissing. I told her she said on the text that she did it. No  face sitting either. She did a very brief oral with. I did manage to lick her pussy and finger her a bit but there wasn't any interaction. While getting dressed she was on the phone again texting. At the moment she describes herself as American and speaks English. A few weeks ago she was down as Hungarian by the name of Essra. When i wanted to kiss her and fondle her she put her arm in the way so i couldn't kiss her. I asked her if she was alright and was someone forcing her to do it but she was muttering something in her own language, and everytime i asked is she was ok she seemed to get frustrated. She just didn't seem very happy but was happy enough to take my £60. I think i must only have been there about 20 minuates. Hope i've got the link right this time.

Offline littletog

Thanks for that. I never saw her on AW. I did text her last night to ask if she was alright and i was concerned about her, she texted back "Yes no prob"

Offline mancsguy1975

What an awful shit show !!!!!!!!! :scare: