Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Serenity Massage - Hornchurch  (Read 2126 times)

Offline Gordon Bennett

Will be in area over Xmas. Seems fuck all there punting-wise but this Thai massage place piqued my interest but I've never been to a massage gaff before and their website looks kinda of normal/therapeutic as opposed to seedy. Without sounding a bit thick would I be able to get wanked off here...... Be good to hear from anyone who's actually had a HE of some sort there.
Thanks chaps.

External Link/Members Only

Offline daddy919

Their website does look quite professional and detailed...TOFTT?

Offline Titti Tatti

Zen at Upminster Bridge is the reliable local shop.

Happy Christmas

Offline Gordon Bennett

Update:
My planned sojourn in Hornchurch at Xmas went tits up but I recently got down there and found myself at a loose end for a few hours so finally got to give Thai Serenity a whirl.
I should explain that I've never been to a massage place before and had no idea of the protocols or script. I looked at their website which lists various therapies and didn't really know which one I'd like. So in this green and confused state I thought I'd just bowl in the front door and see what happened.........

As I approached it struck me how busy and bustling Station Lane is so not much chance of sneaking in incognito. When I got very near, a white guy in his 40s emerged - gotta say that he looked "punterish" so I thought hmmmm, happy endings available then? Went in the front door and after a few secs a Thai lady popped her head round a door towards the back and asked me to take a seat on leather couch in the front reception. Plonked myself down and realised I was virtually sat in the front window on display - marvelous I thought as I tried to look completely insouciant and not furtive/seedy. Started thinking it must be a genuine therapuetic place then, no sexy time here.
Lady re-appeared a minute or two later and took me into a very small 8'x4' treatment room with proper massage table with hole for face and told me to strip to boxers and lie on table ready. She left, I complied and she came back a minute later. Nice and clean and warm. Relaxing plinky-plink soft music and aromatic oily smell.
At this point I expected her to run through options/prices but she just launched into what I'd call a Swedish massage mainly on my back shoulders. All very nice but how long??? I mentioned it was my first ever Thai massage and she said she'd go medium pressure. I then said 30 mins and she seemed a bit taken aback and said 30 mins £30, 1hr £45 with the inference I should have an hour. I asserted 30 mins was plenty for a first visit and she cracked on. After a few minutes the front door went. She didn't say anything but fucked off to deal with that customer (presume she was only one working). Cheeky cow I thought, leaving me here like this!? She back after 2/3 mins. I can't remember the precise conversation but upshot was she had mistaken me for a guy who'd prebooked a specific service/massage presumably for an hour and hence why she'd just launched into massaging me without asking what I wanted.
She was still massaging me whilst explaining the "double booking" so it was a bit awkward. I asked if continuing doing me was causing her a problem and she asked if I'd just do 15 mins. I said how much and she said £15 so I said yes on the basis that anything else would go down like a lead balloon. She continued for another 5ish minutes and then finished. I reckon I barely actually got 10 minutes taking into account time she disappeared midway through.
She left the room, I chucked my clobber back on an went out to find her sat at counter waiting for payment. I gave her £15 and left. As I left I clocked the other guy sat on coach in window whose appointment I'd hijacked..... Yep, very punter-ish again.
So, I'm none the wiser if you can get a tug here. The general vibe says "NO" but the guys I saw before and after did not look like innocent spiritual seekers of having their chakras realigned.
The brief massage I received was very good and certainly loosened me up so I don't begrudge the £15. I'll deffo give them a whirl again when next that way but will phone up to book as opposed to just bouncing in and confusing them.
The lady was called Suki. 40s and wearing none-erotic professional masseuse baggy long sleeve top and bottoms - she could have been anything from size 8 to size 18 underneath.
I realise this post is pretty shit and uninformative.... Hopefully I'll report back with something a bit more concrete or substantive at some future point! TBC......

Offline Liverpool

Update:
My planned sojourn in Hornchurch at Xmas went tits up but I recently got down there and found myself at a loose end for a few hours so finally got to give Thai Serenity a whirl.
I should explain that I've never been to a massage place before and had no idea of the protocols or script. I looked at their website which lists various therapies and didn't really know which one I'd like. So in this green and confused state I thought I'd just bowl in the front door and see what happened.........

As I approached it struck me how busy and bustling Station Lane is so not much chance of sneaking in incognito. When I got very near, a white guy in his 40s emerged - gotta say that he looked "punterish" so I thought hmmmm, happy endings available then? Went in the front door and after a few secs a Thai lady popped her head round a door towards the back and asked me to take a seat on leather couch in the front reception. Plonked myself down and realised I was virtually sat in the front window on display - marvelous I thought as I tried to look completely insouciant and not furtive/seedy. Started thinking it must be a genuine therapuetic place then, no sexy time here.
Lady re-appeared a minute or two later and took me into a very small 8'x4' treatment room with proper massage table with hole for face and told me to strip to boxers and lie on table ready. She left, I complied and she came back a minute later. Nice and clean and warm. Relaxing plinky-plink soft music and aromatic oily smell.
At this point I expected her to run through options/prices but she just launched into what I'd call a Swedish massage mainly on my back shoulders. All very nice but how long??? I mentioned it was my first ever Thai massage and she said she'd go medium pressure. I then said 30 mins and she seemed a bit taken aback and said 30 mins £30, 1hr £45 with the inference I should have an hour. I asserted 30 mins was plenty for a first visit and she cracked on. After a few minutes the front door went. She didn't say anything but fucked off to deal with that customer (presume she was only one working). Cheeky cow I thought, leaving me here like this!? She back after 2/3 mins. I can't remember the precise conversation but upshot was she had mistaken me for a guy who'd prebooked a specific service/massage presumably for an hour and hence why she'd just launched into massaging me without asking what I wanted.
She was still massaging me whilst explaining the "double booking" so it was a bit awkward. I asked if continuing doing me was causing her a problem and she asked if I'd just do 15 mins. I said how much and she said £15 so I said yes on the basis that anything else would go down like a lead balloon. She continued for another 5ish minutes and then finished. I reckon I barely actually got 10 minutes taking into account time she disappeared midway through.
She left the room, I chucked my clobber back on an went out to find her sat at counter waiting for payment. I gave her £15 and left. As I left I clocked the other guy sat on coach in window whose appointment I'd hijacked..... Yep, very punter-ish again.
So, I'm none the wiser if you can get a tug here. The general vibe says "NO" but the guys I saw before and after did not look like innocent spiritual seekers of having their chakras realigned.
The brief massage I received was very good and certainly loosened me up so I don't begrudge the £15. I'll deffo give them a whirl again when next that way but will phone up to book as opposed to just bouncing in and confusing them.
The lady was called Suki. 40s and wearing none-erotic professional masseuse baggy long sleeve top and bottoms - she could have been anything from size 8 to size 18 underneath.
I realise this post is pretty shit and uninformative.... Hopefully I'll report back with something a bit more concrete or substantive at some future point! TBC......

I'm speaking in general terms and not about this place but:

Does sound like had she not been double booked and had you stayed the hour you might have got at least HE.

Don't be put off by what the masseuses wear, that sounds like what they usually wear. It comes off very quickly when extras are paid for up unto FS.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 06:53:50 am by Liverpool »