Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Amira (Canning Town)  (Read 2060 times)

1 review(s) for LOVELY AMIRA (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

InstaPunt

External Link/Members Only
1 hour @ £80
Owo cim (kinda) some French Kissing, allowed fanny touching, sex protection

Saw Amira’s profile over the weekend and sent a couple of text but think she wasn’t working, funnily enough loads of EE girls were not working this weekend. Was there some prossie getaway break or something. Anyways, Amira was tempting as her profile is new and she’s priced competitively with a decent range of services that I got the vibe would be delivered. Her AW pics have a passing resemblance to Riolee but without thousands spent on trying to stay young or reversing the effects of a certain habit.

Today I sent a text and received a quick reply, also telling me she was off yesterday etc. Time arranged and she was cool when 15 mins before start time I texted asking if I could arrive 30 mins later then scheduled. She was also cool with me being late 15 mins on top of that.

She looks like she does in the pics. A bit taller than average and kinda like an hour glass Amazonian girl that while not out of shape isn’t in the peak physical shape she could be or maybe once was in her late teens/early 20s

The meeting was overall very good for the price but she has a few things which do require an equally stubborn head to counteract.

Meeting: when I arrived we sorted out the paperwork and she insisted I get naked and put my clothes in a specific area on some shelf, kind of a spontaneity killer but I went with it. She left the room came back and insisted again I remove the rest of clothes, by now I was thinking what up but I just sensed maybe she’s got certain things she likes so thought whatever. All that done we stood facing each other and started kissing, she got into it and the French Kissing was better than I thought it would be. Onto the bed and she starts giving me nice owo and allows my hand to rub her pussy which is pretty wet. I’m thinking this is turning out to be punt of the year and just as I’m about to explode I put my hand on her head and she pulls away saying she doesn’t people pushing her head down. So it was a partial cim.

Now we chill and she offers a massage, with lots of the usual (not understand English whenever it’s convenient) the massage is meh but passable she asks me if it’s good I say “practice makes perfect” and 2 mins later she stops. So got like a 3 min massage. Later on she told me she stopped because I didn’t like it.
So she randomly starts sucking me off and I’m thinking this is great but nowadays I need at least 30 mins refractory period before I can get hard again and it’s been only 5 min since I cum. But to her credit I got hard enough to put the condom on and go at her missionary style. (Note at this point she said only cum twice )  I stood my ground with “that wasn’t advertised”, “ and “she decided to start sucking my cock 5 mins after I already cum despite the fact that I told her after she stopped the Massage that she didn’t have to pay any attention to me until I was ready for round two”. She agreed to chill and give me an extra round ( she refused my initial offer of giving whatever £ back to make it a 30 min booking).

So we chilled but she isn’t girl who can do the gfe thing, or whose body I’d want to explore , or who I could bust joke with and in these cases I love a prossie who can enjoy the silence and appreciate the beauty of two people doing their thing on their phones. She isn’t that , it seemed to frustrate her until I asked her assertively “you said you’d be doing nothing if you didn’t have a booking and now your doing nothing and getting paid so what’s wrong” Her attitude adjusted and with 20 mins to go, I asked her to get me off, nice 10min of owo followed by sex again in missionary, although she offers other positions too.  Did my thing had a nice cold shower as she watched from her bed while playing with her phone  and left.

Positives:
Does what she advertises
Good VFM
Nice tits and can be pleasant
Neutral:
A bit pedantic with certain things, selecting understanding of what and when she understands English
Negatives:
The whole not being comfortable with just doing nothing
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 12:23:30 am by InstaPunt »

InstaPunt

Cim been taken off of her likes list, was definitely there when I booked her because I search with cim as one of my filters. Maybe she’ll go the way as others and charge extra or maybe decided it’s not for her. But without cim @ £80 per hour her VFM reduces quite a bit in my view.