Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Jessica Bloom - Island Gardens  (Read 14644 times)

Offline jon22992

Price: I called for the rates (she tends to work in the nights). 30mins for £100 and 1 hour for £150. Rates are fantastic.

Comms: I communicated via texts and call. Although she's a latina TS, she's lived in the UK for a while. She can speak english perfectly. Which is a rarity and good.

Location: This was a negative. It was 10-15 minutes away from Island garden station. She's punting out of a council estate and my god did it look dodgy. Saw hoodlums on bikes, it was dark and the whole place looked like a maze. I was scared that I was going to get robbed at one point. I don't want to go back there again haha.

Accommodation: It was your standard flat. No complaints really. But once again, I didn't like the area etc.

Looks: She's okay but I was kind of disappointed. Didn't really look like her pics (her pics are more attractive and she appears to have a larger ass in the pics). But it was fine anyway. She has rock hard huge silicon tits. Nice lips. A nice figure. Curvy waist. She's still a good quality TS to see especially at the rates shes offering.

Experience: I left very satisifed. We had small talk (since she can speak english well). She was super nice and polite. Gave me a cracking blowjob and I gave her head back. DFK. I rimmed her. She sat on my face. She asked if I wanted to fuck her or get fucked etc. So shes vers etc. I took the lead though. So I did doggy and then she got ontop and rode me. I cummed inside. Sex felt great and she felt engaged into it. It was a good punt. Probably the last good engaging punt I've had so far.

Would I recommend? Ans: Yes. She's good looking and her rates are super good (especially for london). Good service too. Can speak english well. It's the full package (considering she's vers too).

Would I return? Ans: No.The sex was good but not the super memorable, plus her location kind of put me off. Her place was kind of hard to find and long to get too etc.

Number: 07707315460

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 12:18:32 am by Head1 »

Online BILLY LIAR

I'd always assumed this was TS Giordy Hidden Image/Members Only but with a new blond hair do. Ad pics look to have been taken at the same location Hidden Image/Members Only

And those nips look an awful lot alike. Any chance their the same Jon?

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=287514.0

Offline jon22992

Holy christ, I never thought of it that way n I've seen TS giordy. Come to think of it I've been bait and switched I think 😂😂😂😂😂

Offline magnetico

Offline Asianmufflicker

Have you ever seen her: External Link/Members Only

See my review here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283466.0

From reading your report I have a feeling you might like her.

Offline jon22992

Have you ever seen her: External Link/Members Only

Haven't seen her. Review seems good and she looks nice. I might try her hahaha
See my review here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283466.0

From reading your report I have a feeling you might like her.

Offline jae354

Had a very good time with her she's now moved to Notting hill

Offline jae354

Very nice any1 know where she is now X