Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Relax Centre Erdington  (Read 868 times)

Online Jasonk71

Just texted them. Book now & have two girls for the price one. Interesting

Offline Flashman27272

Find out how long they are doing the offer for please mate. Also is it just for bookings? I usually just walk in there off the street and get a walk in body to body for £40. The young lady last week was amazing. Let us know how you get on please.

Online Jasonk71

I'll let you know later. Who did you see last week? Susan & Annie are on today

Offline Flashman27272

I'll let you know later. Who did you see last week? Susan & Annie are on today

I'm not sure, she was a very slim petite girl, about 30, small tits with big nipples, fully shaven tight pussy and a tattoo running down her belly towards her pussy. She seemed to be running the place on the day I was there. She was very confident.

Offline shiptonlad

Is this the place in Station road that is the sister shop to the one in Cotteridge.

Offline Flashman27272

Is this the place in Station road that is the sister shop to the one in Cotteridge.

Yes the relax centre station road erdington.

Offline shiptonlad

I think that Lucy who is very good was there last week.

Online Jasonk71

Find out how long they are doing the offer for please mate. Also is it just for bookings? I usually just walk in there off the street and get a walk in body to body for £40. The young lady last week was amazing. Let us know how you get on please.
The two girl thing is on until Thurs or Fri. Best to book on the phone

Offline shiptonlad

Rang earlier. Could not understand a word so gave up. The charming lady  who usually answers the phone must be having time off.

Offline oldmanking

If you read my recent review you'd see that they're training new girl/s.  Hence the offer.