Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy English Babe (Birmingham)  (Read 3541 times)

Offline boobmoo

Has anyone seen her yet? External Link/Members Only
Looks promising!

Ming

Bit of a curious statement, doesn't look like anything, there are no viewable pictures  :unknown:

Ming  :hi:

Roadster

Redster69

Bit of a curious statement, doesn't look like anything, there are no viewable pictures  :unknown:

There are pics, nice pics, pics too nice to be real :D

Ming

Hi Sexy English babe.   :cool:

:lol: I was thinking the same......

bod666

And she's developed some fake feedback as well - I've only ever seen girls leave review feedback talking about someone being "very polite"...  :dash:

KinkyEmperor

Hey , this is actually Porscha of London and also was working from Passion VIP for sometime, had another AW profile up to a month ago, forgot the name..and was up in Birm every two weeks.

She changed profile I suspect because of some very bad reviews from London, I ve had a great time with her and kinky:) twice and treated me very well but I see she has the character that if she doesnt like somebody she can be abnoxious.

Offline paulpdv

Met her about a week ago. Extremely disappointing!! Very Poor!!

vw

Met her about a week ago. Extremely disappointing!! Very Poor!!

Sorry to hear that it was shit, thanks for sharing .  :drinks:

The most therapeutic and best cure for poor punts is to review !  :hi:

The review writing guide !

External Link/Members Only

Dodo

Sorry to hear that it was shit, thanks for sharing .  :drinks:

The most therapeutic and best cure for poor punts is to review !  :hi:

The review writing guide !

External Link/Members Only

And a  :thumbsup: to that

Simodo

I've been to see her and walked,she is based on the Hagley road ,you park behind the apartments by garage. She answered the door ,she seems in a hurry and said other people are waiting,it put me off and went ,she is attractive,but can tell she just wants your money and feel that the service would be rushed

Offline randydandy2013

With no photos in her AW profile + no positive feedback I would have gave hef a body swerve TBH looks like another bullet dodged  :D