Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best erotic massage- Leicester  (Read 1899 times)

15 review(s) for TS JASMIN THAI (10 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Stickitin

Got paid a lumpy end of year bonus last week so thought I’d do a double header of which was this one.

External Link/Members Only

Pretty sure she was a full service girl before, now she does massage and HJ/OWO.

Bit pricey, but paid £110 for 1 hour massage plus OWO each way, think I’d go for 30 mins next time at £90 as there wasn’t much in the way of cc swipes before the turn over.

She’s a fairly attractive girl, exactly like her pics and very friendly. Both Kit off and she gave a reasonable massage until the flip over, no swipes or erotic stuff, that started after the flip.

She then presented me with her cock to suck on which I obliged, after about a min she flipped to 69 with her on top and we were sucking each other. I was as hard as a rock and she had now become hard, she was on the smaller side, probs 5 inches or so, easy for me to handle and I didn’t gag at all. She started intermittently pumping away in my mouth and she was doing a good job down sucking me. This continued for probably about 10 mins when she started to speed up and eventually blew my lot.

Clean up a chit chit for 10 mins and I was out on probs 50 mins which was fine as I wouldn’t manage a second round so fast anyway.

All in all a decent punt with a decent looking girl, would go back but probs do 30 mins next time.

Went and got lunch and stopped at long eaton Chinese on the day home to get another load knocked out. A decent day with a couple of decent punts to treat myself.  :yahoo:

Offline shed

Thanks for the review. Was the massage on a massage table or the bed ? Thanks  :hi:

Offline Stickitin

Thanks for the review. Was the massage on a massage table or the bed ? Thanks  :hi:

Bed mate

Offline scouting

I was lucky enough to see her in her FS days. Very pretty  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Chris1990mcr

I was lucky enough to see her in her FS days. Very pretty  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was unlucky enough to see her in her FS days possibly even twice. She was a right miserable bitch.

Offline scouting

I was unlucky enough to see her in her FS days possibly even twice. She was a right miserable bitch.
:lol:

Offline Pb1271

I visited today and can agree with op
Got a very good service and friendly