Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 5th September  (Read 1902 times)

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

English
slim
Blonde
£100/hr

I wonder who'd like a girl like that?

Offline Steve2

have you seen her?

POTD are profiles that have appeared in the last 24hr and are not a recommendation but are not obvious fakes just a personal pick of what MAY be genuine

Offline Tailpipe

Offline Jimmyredcab

I need a FAR better photo than this, thanks anyway.   :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Tailpipe

Offline davidgood

Only seems to enjoy A levels and not much else and only £100 for an hour.

Seems too good to be true.

Look forward to hearing if she actually does anal, if someone takes the plunge and TOFTT.

Regards,

davidgood

helmsdale

She has short brown hair according to her interview, so a discrepancy already. One to avoid.

Offline Jimmyredcab

She has short brown hair according to her interview, so a discrepancy already. One to avoid.

Better advice ---------------- avoid anything that Steve2 points out as pick of the day, the vast majority are totally useless.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Steve2

Better advice ---------------- avoid anything that Steve2 points out as pick of the day, the vast majority are totally useless.  :thumbsdown:

You bitch

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Steve2

Only seems to enjoy A levels and not much else and only £100 for an hour.

Seems too good to be true.

Look forward to hearing if she actually does anal, if someone takes the plunge and TOFTT.

Regards,

davidgood

"A" Levels
"A" Levels (at discretion)
Anal Play
BDSM (receiving)
Being Filmed
CIM
Deep Throat
Dinner Dates
Domination (receiving)
Fetish
Fisting (receiving)
Food Sex/Sploshing
French Kissing
Hand Relief
Lapdancing
Modeling
Moresomes
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Penetration (Protected)
Role Play & Fantasy
Spanking (receiving)
Striptease
Swallow
Swallow (at discretion)
Tie & Tease
Toys
Travel Companion
Uniforms

Are you looking at the same profile David?

Offline davidgood

Steve,

For some reason the whole of her likes list was not opening up when I went into her profile. I have now had a root around and find I can scroll down it.

Still, for me the anal is the important bit so I hope someone sees her soon and reports back  or she puts up a phone number so I can make further enquiries.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Jimmyredcab

So we have a 19 year old who takes it up the tradesmans entrance, will receive BDSM and swallow ----------- all for £100 an hour, I really don't think so.     :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline davidgood

So we have a 19 year old who takes it up the tradesmans entrance, will receive BDSM and swallow ----------- all for £100 an hour, I really don't think so.     :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Jimmy, I have to agree, I doubt if she is genuine.

But if she gets in touch, I might just have to cancel or rearrange my party bookings for this week, or skive off work.

Regards,

davidgood