Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angellory - time waster  (Read 1214 times)

43 review(s) for angellory (35 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline claretandblue

External Link/Members Only

Sent lory a text earlier today asking if she was working,she replied yes so I called and we confimed for 6.30.

I then received a text with the postcode where she asked me to text her 15 minutes prior to the agreed time.

I arrived pretty much bang on 6.15 at Earls Court and sent the text to be met with an immediate reply saying she had gone shopping and could we do 8.30 instead  :dash:

I called at this point and got no reply,I then emailed saying of course I'm not waiting till 8.30 and why did she mess me about,like my call the text was ignored.

Had a quick look at other options in the immediate area on awank  but nothing really floated my boat so I've fucked off down the pub  :drinks:

As for lory she is a pisstaker and is now off the hotlist

Offline pumps

Hidden Image/Members Only

I hate those cunt maneuvers prossies often make with our time, and of course when you look on aw last min for a plan b theres F-all to choose from.

Yeboahsleftfoot

That's a disgrace C&B, sorry you wasted your time.

Type_O_Negative

And once again it's her! She is f* useless!

Offline claretandblue

Thanks chaps I should have been more thorough and seen the negative reviews for similar behaviour!

A terrible punting week as another punt which had been planned for ages also fell through, at least I've saved a few quid!

Offline Cunning Punt

Yes, she now seems to be doing this regularly. Three strikes and she's off my HL - not risking a journey to central London to be left high and dry.

She has previously had some good reviews, but now seems to have got blasé and reverted to classic Romanian prossie mode, ie couldn't give a shit about punters.

Thanks for the review and warning.

Online SamLP

What a shame. She's letting herself down by messing punters about.
I've had a hat-trick of amazing punts with her, and she's an all round top SP and one of the best kissers I've had, but a few negative reviews with B&S tactics and wasting punters time and her reputation will only go down.

fabfab

The main problem with this girl and flatmate, is that they work non stop till late, without day off, when you do that you end up doing shit work whatever is your job.

Offline lewishamguy

The main problem with this girl and flatmate, is that they work non stop till late, without day off, when you do that you end up doing shit work whatever is your job.

Great job let's say they're sucking c**k 24/7.  :sarcastic:

Offline The_Don

What a shame. She's letting herself down by messing punters about.
I've had a hat-trick of amazing punts with her, and she's an all round top SP and one of the best kissers I've had, but a few negative reviews with B&S tactics and wasting punters time and her reputation will only go down.

Indeed, some W/G may be good at what they do. But they screw-up (no pun, intended) and end up getting back listed by some punters.

Offline pumps

I see what your saying, its the punters fault for expecting not to be mucked about....because they work around the clock piling up the cash, gained from being a prossie and choosing not taking a day off.  :sarcastic:

However I've seen her and filmed her and it was  :drinks:

fabfab

I see what your saying, its the punters fault for expecting not to be mucked about....because they work around the clock piling up the cash, gained from being a prossie and choosing not taking a day off.  :sarcastic:

However I've seen her and filmed her and it was  :drinks:
i saw her too i had a nice time.

Offline Sonny Crockett

External Link/Members Only

Sent lory a text earlier today asking if she was working,she replied yes so I called and we confimed for 6.30.

I then received a text with the postcode where she asked me to text her 15 minutes prior to the agreed time.

I arrived pretty much bang on 6.15 at Earls Court and sent the text to be met with an immediate reply saying she had gone shopping and could we do 8.30 instead  :dash:

I called at this point and got no reply,I then emailed saying of course I'm not waiting till 8.30 and why did she mess me about,like my call the text was ignored.

Had a quick look at other options in the immediate area on awank  but nothing really floated my boat so I've fucked off down the pub  :drinks:

As for lory she is a pisstaker and is now off the hotlist

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Online boardyhell

in fairness to her i have seen her about 6 times and been impressed by services and her communications
perhaps if she has saved your number,then you get preferential treatment
can't condone breaking appts,from wg,s or punters