Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: louise2604 Stoke on Trent  (Read 863 times)

19 review(s) for xLouiseLovex (17 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Boundless

External Link/Members Only

Lots of good things have been said about Louise but I thought I'd add to the good reviews.

Comms were excellent, e-mails answered quickly on AW and she asked if she could ring me. I texted her to say OK and she rang within a minute. Had a good chat and she was very keen to ask what I wanted her to wear and what I wanted to do and gave me the postcode.
Area is safe enough with lots of free on street parking. Rang her and she gave directions to the house. She opened the door in just bra,knickers,holdups and very high heels. I was gobsmacked tbh as she's 5' 10" without the heels, those legs go on forever and she is very attractive and has a superb slim figure as per her pictures. Offered a drink and followed her up the stairs, what an incredible sight. Into the bedroom and welcomed with a nice full on kiss, she was wearing lovely red lipstick which I always like. handed over dosh, she went out but was back within 30 seconds, hardly had time to get my trousers off!
I stripped to boxers, all the time interspersed with full on kissing. As I'm tall, we were about the same height with her heels, a rare treat for me.
Onto the bed, lots of kissing and cuddling, bra off to reveal her lovely little boobs, the nipples responding to some attention from my tongue.
Louise suggested 69, I didn't need asking twice! Superb BJ and she has the sweetest most lickable pussy, just couldn't resist tounging her delightful bum hole too. The only slight downside was that I couldn't see her sucking my cock but it felt incredible! I suggested a mirror on the ceiling.   :)
Needed to get stuck in so asked her to sit on me, she asked which way round, typical of Louise, she is very keen to please, I opted for normal cowgirl and she proceeded to pound me with enthusiasm while I played with her lovely little boobies. She obviously thoroughly enjoys her work!
Time for a change and switched to doggy, again it was great to have a girl with long legs which makes it so much easier.  I asked if she'd put her hands behind her back, no problem, this is one of my favourites, her face down on the pillow, ass high and us holding each others hands tightly. I wanted to finish in mish, so quick change round, Louise spread her legs almost into the splits position. As I approached I was intending to cum on her face but just didn't want to stop fucking that perfect pussy, so finished inside her. There was still 10 mins to go so I was offered a massage which was done expertly and was a very nice wind down after an intense session. Had a chat during the massage and after while I was getting dressed. Certainly no clock watcher, we went over time in fact.

I would definitely see her again, a great looking girl and a superb service.