Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fbsm Thai nina  (Read 2849 times)

Stimpy

Last minute punt last week had a call round to see who was available and ended up speaking to Nina, first time I had been to visit her initial impression was good communication directions as always text then phone ,after being let into the building I had a 5 minute walk round trying to find Nina's flat (out the lift turn left) knocked on the door and as they usually do door opened itself to find Nina standing behind it ,mixed emotions when I first walked in she was dressed as requested full lingerie stocking suspenders etc but also a little larger than described (I'd say abort a size 12) but what the hell i'm here now , showered and sorted out paperwork £80 b2b ,Nina said bed or table I took the bed option what can I say initial reservations where quickly forgotten Nina is up there with the best of them she soon got me going and abandoned the massage in favour of b2b at my request , tits are superb and she was more than happy to use them and me to fool around as much as possible , I asked if she did anymore initial response was no just he , when I said 'I'm happy to pay some more ' she soon asked oral or full service ,I wasn't after full service and ended up with amazing owo for another £20 , now I would normally have jumped off the bed if anyone tried owo but she was stray down there before I'd realised she wasn't going to use a condom didn't take to long to finish me off and she then cleaned me down rolled me over and finished the massage showered and done  ,i was surprised by the owo something I would normally even contemplate,would I recommend Nina yes highly although not the smallest fittest Thai she is sexy as hell and uses what she's got next time I would make sure condom was used for oral though .

External Link/Members Only

Offline ImageMaker

Thanks for the review,

How is her face, cute?

Also, her page says B16, what street is she on?

Stimpy

Face wasn't bad all very horny look about her ,she was based in Ryland street ,

priince_

Any idea how much she was charging for the FS?

Stimpy

Any idea how much she was charging for the FS?

Didn't enquire , I'm not in for fs