Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: $.Celine - Reading - TOFTT  (Read 1080 times)

2 review(s) for __roxy__99 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline megadik

The Profile:
 External Link/Members Only 

This is NOT  Roxy mentioned in this thread. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=60154.msg812867;topicseen#msg812867
That profile has been taken over by Celine.

Close to Oracle, Reading. Within 10 mins walk from town centre. Decent flat with clean and tidy bed.

Girl:

Very tall close to  6 feet without heels. Facially 6.5. Well built with soft nice C/D cup breasts. Was wearing the same dress in the photo.

Hidden Image/Members Only

She has a long face, reminds me of Jessica Knappett:

Hidden Image/Members Only

As it happened:
Called her a female voice answered (probably madam) and fixed the time £40 for 15 minutes. Went to the flats, there is chinese guy in opposite flat repairing his cycle.. not very discreet.. :angry:

Door is opened by External Link/Members Only and Celine is also there. She said you can pick any one of us.

I found Maggie, is also  as attractive as Celine. I chose Celine.

We went to the room, services discussed and money handed over. She said "your time starts now"  :thumbsdown: and went to stash the money.

She came back and removed all her clothes. After some FK, moved onto bed.

OWO is good. she licked balls briefly..  :thumbsup:.  Onto doggy. Flipped her over for mish, her pussy is very wet. Gave a good pounding and I came inside her with condom. I took about 14 minutes exactly. She said that was quick (!!??) . Well it is 15 minutes booking and I don't want to take much of her time.  Had a quick chat and left happily  :yahoo: . She said she will be here for few more days.

Positives:
- Willing to please
- Nice OWO with ball licking.
- FK - close to DFK
- No fake moans. Few gasps and very mild 'hmmm's

Negatives:
- Not very discrete - but may be a one off thing.

Will i return:

May be. But there are lots of other girls to try.

This is my first review. I am not new to punting, I have done quite a few punting over an year. Any questions, please ask!

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for your first review. Good report.

As you say, these girls are on a merrygoround, moving locations, so you never know which one you'll get. At least you had a choice - of two girls and, walking of course, which not enough of us do at times.

I took about 14 minutes exactly. She said that was quick (!!??)

Blimey, if she thinks 14 minutes to cum is quick, not sure what she's make of me!