Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fei Fei - Nottingham NG5  (Read 918 times)

Offline LittleNick

Meet happened 26th March

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £100 for 60 min incall +£20

Comms:
Excellent... fired a text off, got one back immediately with agreed time. Turned up a couple of minutes early and was asked to wait whilst Fei Fei got ready (I was first visitor of the day) and bang on the agreed time I was told to come over.

The Girl:
Very pretty, I'd say prettier than her pics on VS which I would say are real.

The Punt:
Paid £100 for the hour + £20 for owo

Plenty of hugs and kisses right from the off whilst undressing each other, onto the bed for the obligatory light massage and kissing of the back before turning over for more of the same. As OW was about to start Fei Fei spun herself around so that I could return the favour and I must have spent a good ten minutes down there.... lovely!!

Eventually out comes the mac and we're into the main event... Fei Fei on top for all of this until the inevitable happened.... lay there recovering for a few moments before she cleaned me up and then offered more massage. This time it was a little firmer than the first one and she obligingly paid attention to my sore shoulder.

My phone had rung a couple of times during the visit and I thought I'd best check it just in case and at that point we were 55 minutes in so called it a day, nice kiss and cuddle to say goodbye. On the way out was greeted by Yang Yang to check I was happy with the service which of course I was..... I usually stay away from VS adverts but at her place you know you won't be let down.

Would I return.... yes...... Would I recommend.... of course I would!!