Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Thai Lisa - Leicester  (Read 1021 times)

Offline OneRed

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30mins massage + OWO

Comms
Very good. All via text. Messages were clear and precise with what was on offer.

Venue
Leicester near the General Hospital. Easy parking and access is discreet.

Meeting
With English girls so difficult to find and generally being mega expensive with a poor attitude I decided to give Sexy Thai Lisa a go and boy I'm glad I did.
Excellent attitude from the get go and man she has a beautiful body. Titties(bolt-on) are a little too large for me but her ass is just perfect and the most sweetest pussy :kiss:

I started with the full body massage and it was excellent. With soft music playing in the background this girl really knows how to deliver a firm massage leaving me fully relaxed but aroused. I was already on cloud nine by this point.
Rolled over and on to a 69 with OWO that I'd give a 6/10 but it turned more into a mouth-fuck which I like so 8/10. I love grabbing a girls head and forcing my cock into her mouth and this Lisa seemed to have no problem whatsoever. It wasn't a rough mouth-fuck but firm enough to make me shoot my load into her mouth which she spat onto a tissue and that was that.

A little chat,snuggle and a giggle and the 30 minutes was up and I was on my way. I get the impression that no way would Lisa allow you to leave early and unfulfilled.

All in all a decent punt for £70 and I think I'll return.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 10:23:08 am by OneRed »

Offline scouting

Glad you liked her OneRed, she's building quite a fan club. Your review differs slightly in your preferences to other recent reviews, so it's good to see she fulfilled you with equal enthusiasm.

She's in LE3 this week External Link/Members Only

Has a new pic on her ad
Hidden Image/Members Only