Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: youngteenbaby  (Read 571 times)

1 review(s) for leonadiamond (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Mancspunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Quick blowjob £35

Supposed to be putting off punting until later in the month so I can do an hours booking with someone I have an eye on but had some time and didn't fancy sorting myself out so had a look for a quicky, found her profile and liked the slutty chavvy look and for £35 thought sod it,
Got there ok directions and comms were good, as it turns out there is a reason for the upper body pics, she is a big girl and I think the photos might be older as she looks more curvy in them rather than outright large, not my thing but I only wanted a blowjob so not bothered, also she seems to have a few pets as the apartment didn't smell great, not outright horrible but you could tell there were animals being kept put it that way, also a terrapin/turtle in a tank in the bathroom.
I paid and she sat on the bed and got her tits out and began blowing me, she has got huge heavy tits so if you like the larger woman and big tits she's the one for you.

The Bj was pretty good owo, and came on her tits, for £35 it was ok, but wont bother returning personally as I could have gotten a FS for another fiver from a better looking lass.
Overall a big "meh"