Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michel sexy Thai - Droylsden  (Read 3005 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6957171) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline frankc

External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £80

Droylsden

Usual row of shops in Droylsden, easy on street parking. No problem with coms but I had a bit of a wait for her to open the door, I was left stood on the street like a lemon for a few minutes but nothing major.

Definitely the girl from the AW profile, she looked younger than I expected, not in an uncomfortable way she just looked about 19 , she told me she was 27 but who knows with some of these Thai girls.

She's around 5' 3", pretty, with a fresh face look about her, not much conversation and she  looked a little nervous but that soon went as she unexpectedly came over and started DFK.....result. She took a breath, removed her black bra and knickers and led me over to the bed.

Started off with DFK whilst she wanked me off then, we fell onto the bed and into RO, OWO, Finger blasting, sex in mish, doggy, CG , and finished in the bag back in mish....left, happy as Larry.

Great little podge this one, she's got a great body with lovely long nipples, her tits are false but very well done and in proportion...tight little shaved fanny and a neat protruding clit and clean as a whistle, DFK throughout and she's really submissive.

Only downsides for me were, not much conversation, no eye contact throughout the punt in fact, I think she had her eyes closed all punt. Also, just watch yourself if you go to the bathroom, it's a death trap, they had a washing machine running next to the bath and shower,  with two extension leads running across the floor.. :scare:.....so no showers available before or after the punt.

Decent little podge this one, if your into submissive, pretty Thai girls and you dont mind chancing the death trap of a bathroom.....then fill your boots

Offline Captain caveman 69

Nice one frank another good one but unfortunately I'm still laid up  :thumbsdown:

Offline frankc

Nice one frank another good one but unfortunately I'm still laid up  :thumbsdown:

Keep you chin... and your pecker up Pal, at least the punting fund will be bulging when you come back :thumbsup:

Offline Captain caveman 69

Keep you chin... and your pecker up Pal, at least the punting fund will be bulging when you come back :thumbsup:
your right there pal i might treat myself to 2 hours with leah.... lol fuck that she'll kill me :D

Offline frankc

your right there pal i might treat myself to 2 hours with leah.... lol fuck that she'll kill me :D

Saw her last week...as good as ever

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the review Frank :hi: I was contemplating seeing Michel at weekend but didn't get round to it :dash: Might have to see if she is still about this weekend and have a dabble!

Offline CameronB

Nice one Frank for the review and heads up. She looks gorgeous and ideal location But her eyes being closed (bit wierd) theoughout the whole punt is a big turn off for me mate 😢

Offline frankc

Cheers for the review Frank :hi: I was contemplating seeing Michel at weekend but didn't get round to it :dash: Might have to see if she is still about this weekend and have a dabble!

She said she's in Manchester for 2 weeks

Offline frankc

But her eyes being closed (bit wierd) theoughout the whole punt is a big turn off for me mate 😢

Yeah I know what your saying mate, I'm not sure whether she was lying back with her eyes closed in exctasy or she was falling asleep  :D...either way, I really enjoyed ragging her round the bedroom

Offline Dave3pg

Hi Franc
Is she in Droylsden? Just wondering as if close to Etihad will have restrictions on Saturday

Offline Blackpool Rock

She said she's in Manchester for 2 weeks
Tell her to visit Preston or Blackpool  :rolleyes:  :drinks:

Offline frankc

Tell her to visit Preston or Blackpool  :rolleyes:  :drinks:

Im sure she will if she knows the " Blackpool Adonis" is waiting for her  :D :D ;)

Offline frankc

Hi Franc
Is she in Droylsden? Just wondering as if close to Etihad will have restrictions on Saturday

She's not far from the Tesco in Droylsden on the A662

Offline Dave3pg

Thanks Franc, much appreciated.
It’s good to have guys like you on here, giving others the benefit of your knowledge and experiences.

Cheers

Offline frankc

Thanks Franc, much appreciated.
It’s good to have guys like you on here, giving others the benefit of your knowledge and experiences.

Cheers

No problem Pal.... :thumbsup:

Offline Borris20202

Did she defo allowing fingering? Have tried to book and she doesn’t list it.

Offline frankc

Did she defo allowing fingering? Have tried to book and she doesn’t list it.

I wouldn't have said she did if she didn't  :unknown:
I suggest you see her for yourself and find out
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 01:01:39 pm by frankc »

Offline Borris20202

I can confirm finger blasting is on the menu.

Nice girl, comms are awful tho but defo a positive from me.

Looks:
8/10 A mix between Chinese and Thai with lovely skin.

4/10 Not very discreet have to enter via an entrance on the main road.

Main Event
8/10 Kissing (no tongue) OWO, finger blasting, oral on her, sex multiple positions finished in the bag.

Overall 8/10
A decent punt, but her quietness and lack of English is difficult. Worth a go if you like Thai birds
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 03:57:55 pm by Borris20202 »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I can confirm finger blasting is on the menu.

Nice girl, comms are awful tho but defo a positive from me.
Why not post a review of your booking to help other punters? It's been nearly 5 years since your first and only one.  :unknown: