Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IndianSerinaXx Incall Birmingham  (Read 4143 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6305238) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Dylanbob

Felt like a punt, so did the usual 10 mile search from B1.

When : Some point in the last week
Location : Hotel on the Hagley Road, not one of the usual ones to be fair.
Comms : Started off on AW where the time and duration was sorted, the after a booking request details given.
Price : 180 for 1 hour.
Description : Fitter than the photos to be fair, and it is her. Had a lovely dress on that showed all her assets in all their glory. Not sure she is 20, but no more than 22 in my experience.
Services taken : FK, OWO, ball attention, serious deepthroating, Protected Sex.
Action : Paperwork out of the way, got straight into some serious tongue kissing. Went on for a few mins before moving to OWO and some serious tonsil bashing. I mean grab her head and go to town, has a normal gag reflex but took a pounding. Then gave her a finger or two till she cam. Then onto sex which included doggy, me on top then her on top till cum. Bit of a massage to see me home.
Pros : Beautiful Indian girl that wants to please.
Cons : None... find it else where?

External Link/Members Only 
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 03:13:30 am by Dylanbob »

Offline alibirmingham

She’s always been a top punt and looks like she may have lost a bit of weight looking at her more recent pics. What would you say she is Dylanbob? She was between a 8 and 10 last time I saw her (well over a year ago though)

Offline Dylanbob

She’s always been a top punt and looks like she may have lost a bit of weight looking at her more recent pics. What would you say she is Dylanbob? She was between a 8 and 10 last time I saw her (well over a year ago though)

Her latest photo where she is by the window is the room that I saw her in. We actually had a conversation about weight and I think she said she had lost a stone or two over the last year.

She is very hot, nice firm body. Less girl next door than most the photos.

Offline Dock

Her body is ridiculous add that to the fact she provides an excellent service

Offline alibirmingham

She defo ranks in my top 5 best punts/SP. May even be top 3. But as good as she was and still is my wallet won’t stretch although that said I may decide on a big birthday treat when the time comes.

Offline Dock

She defo ranks in my top 5 best punts/SP. May even be top 3. But as good as she was and still is my wallet won’t stretch although that said I may decide on a big birthday treat when the time comes.

Defo worth a birthday treat for sure

Offline Dylanbob

Who would be the others?

Offline TBC4141

Is she a local girl? As in Birmingham or?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 04:28:49 pm by TBC4141 »

Offline Dylanbob

Is she a local girl? As in Birmingham or?

Definitely from the midlands

Offline TBC4141

Definitely from the midlands

West Midlands (Birmingham) or more east Midlands? Only reason I ask, I don't like seeing Birmingham girls

Offline alibirmingham

Who would be the others?

The top ones are the ones that stand out long after the action. Victoria (or Serina as she’s called now) is probably joint top with Zara Arab as she was so fit and sooo my type.

The others I would say was Latisha from lush, Mariyyah (or maaham as she’s now called) and of course good old Anya from way back when at the china town polish group. Throw in Maddison as well (can’t remember what she was called at Lush)

Those 5 stand out top I think from my more recent years of punting.

Offline alibirmingham

West Midlands (Birmingham) or more east Midlands? Only reason I ask, I don't like seeing Birmingham girls

I’d be very surprised if you regretted this one mate

Offline Dylanbob

I'd say more west Brom/wolves

Offline Dylanbob

The top ones are the ones that stand out long after the action. Victoria (or Serina as she’s called now) is probably joint top with Zara Arab as she was so fit and sooo my type.

The others I would say was Latisha from lush, Mariyyah (or maaham as she’s now called) and of course good old Anya from way back when at the china town polish group. Throw in Maddison as well (can’t remember what she was called at Lush)

Those 5 stand out top I think from my more recent years of punting.

I have a lot of the same haha, the was a fantastic girl called indian sonia that worked out of some flats by the mailbox in like 2015/17. Advertised on VS.

Another fond one and my favourite 15 min girl was Nicole.hot pretty sure you reviewed her back in the day

Offline bonham

I don't do full service much but zara Arab and jeen Thai who mainly worked out of East Midlands but seen her in Wolverhampton . What a double they would be

Offline alibirmingham

I have a lot of the same haha, the was a fantastic girl called indian sonia that worked out of some flats by the mailbox in like 2015/17. Advertised on VS.

Another fond one and my favourite 15 min girl was Nicole.hot pretty sure you reviewed her back in the day

May have but can’t remember Nicole tbh. Seen that many it’s hard to keep up. There are a few others who have been top but diff reasons like Melanie who would be top for consistency, or Vanessa at Lush for being a top all rounder, or Katie at water street for best anal all rounder.

Getting harder to find these gems at reasonable prices.

But for sure Zara and Victoria take the top spots.