Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beatriz Walton - TOFTT - Manchester  (Read 1711 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7126772) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Online Thelatitude0

I had my eyes on this one for a couple of weeks.

I was impressed by her pictures on her social media. It's freely available on her AW page - External Link/Members Only

Price wise I was looking for a girl at maximum £100/HH but with OWO and DFK included.

It's worth double checking with the girl, as all the comunication is done via a "maid"

The Booking - Comunication was a bit slow, and I did try to book her a couple of weeks back, but it went south due to lack of comunication on the day of booking. This time it was confirmed 2 times. With all the light green I went to my booking.

The Place - Her Incall place is an apartment very close to Arndale, which is easy to access by foot from Victoria Train Station.

The Girl – Based on her picture, I knew what to expect. A young brunette girl with FAF with enhanced Boobs and maybe a BBL on her ass.
I was silghly dissapointed - because she has some quite big scars from C section on her tummy and big scars from her boob job. Nothing who will stop me.
She's tall 5'9 maybe, but she has a small frame - I would guess size 8 but with a big, round a peachy ass.
She got quite a few tatoos as per her pictures.

The Action – Once she open the door - she welcomed me with a huge smile, and ask me to follow her to the bedroom. She told me she's still learning english and she could struggle a bit, then I told her I speak spanish, which made all the comunication process easier.
Payment sorted out (£100 for 30 minutes) then we started with some light FK whom become DFK after a few minutes. I removed my cothes she only removed her bra at this point

Down I went to star kissing her nice body, and down I went to do some oral on her. As a nice surprise I discovered she has a huge clitoris, then I started to play with it.
She was very responsive but I am sure she has not climaxed. Her pussy was neat and fresh.

I was conscious this was a 30 min meeting - so I ask her to do a bit of OWO - and down she went, her technique it's a bit mwehhhh - but still a bit enjoyable.

So  I was really looking forward to give her a good pounding so I asked her for the condom in order to start the "main course". I could sense she likes to be submissive, which is my like too.

She applied the condom and started with a nice missionary - giving me the opportunity to keep kissing her nice tits while she was lying down. 

After that - we moved to doggy - this where she shows her technique, The view was wonderfull of her nice and round bum and she was completly heads down.

I must admit, the view and the feeling mnearly make me cum. I asked her if I could cum over her bum and she replied yes. Just in time.

After I cum, she cleaned mini me and we talked for a few minutes.

She told me she's moving to Sheffield next week and then will be back to Manchester in a couple of weeks.

I would say it was a very enjoable moment to meet her.

Would I go back ? Yes based on my experience - maybe this time for 1 hr booking and the hope I could last longer  :lol:

I hope those details will be helpful.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 02:36:32 pm by Thelatitude0 »