Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Thai Beauty - Whalley Range Manchester  (Read 3201 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7030869) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline frankc

External Link/Members Only

Emma Thai Beauty - Whalley Range

£70 - 30 mins

So, just fancied a quick fumble and the only girl available was Emma thai. Not much on here just a couple of grey one's so, after after a quick text, Im outside her place within the hour.

For those that remember, her apartment block is right next door to Kate's old place, near the Asda's off the Princesses Parkway. Easy parking right outside, no nosey neighbours and was buzzed in with no problems bang on time.

Into the apartment and first impressions were great, she very petite dressed in black lace underwear, nicely made up and for my taste, very pretty.  She's very flirty, as we enter the bedroom, she grabbed my crotch and laughed as she asked " how long you want baby?" ....money out of the way and we're off.

Straight into DFK , I quickly remove the underwear to reveal a banging body, false tits but in proportion.....as I go down on her she's nice and fresh, she pulls her legs back and I spend the next 5 minutes sticking my tongue into every orifice. Sex in Mish, doggy and CG then finished by duffing my load over her tits....lovely.
A quick clean up and a flirty bit of banter and Im off.

Decent little punt this one, lovely clean apartment, funny, flirty banter, she's a good looking girl with a decent attitude. I never got round to getting a BJ, she started to drop to her knees at the beginning of the punt but I pulled her onto the bed and went down on her instead, sometimes I just prefer to shag than be blown. She told me she wasnt that busy and I was the first customer of the day ( mid afternoon punt) she seemed really keen and in no rush to get me out so maybe I kopped lucky.....either way, I really enjoyed it and would definitely see her again

Offline Blackpool Rock

Another one for the HL then  :thumbsup:

Offline Captain caveman 69

Good find frank and great review as always unfortunately i cant go some short term health issues  :hi:

Offline frankc

Good find frank and great review as always unfortunately i cant go some short term health issues  :hi:

Take care Pal 👍

Offline frankc

Another one for the HL then  :thumbsup:

Yes mate, maybe things are back on the up

Offline jonko

Wow, I missed that one Frank. She looks like a movie star in some of the pics. defo one one me, another on my doorstep too like Didi. Any idea this one is around for?

Offline frankc

Wow, I missed that one Frank. She looks like a movie star in some of the pics. defo one one me, another on my doorstep too like Didi. Any idea this one is around for?

She's been in Manchester for a while apparently, its strange that no one's seen her or reviewed her,  she's here all this week but not sure after that

Offline Chris1990mcr

I always avoid anyone working from this location as it’s moss side / whalley range and I just see it as a bit of a dump.

May just make an exception

Offline frankc

I always avoid anyone working from this location as it’s moss side / whalley range and I just see it as a bit of a dump.

May just make an exception

I used to visit Thai Kate and her mates here a few years ago, always punted mid afternoon with no problems, her apartment was a dump but this girl is in the new block next door, new , warm and spotlessly clean. I personally wouldn't punt in Whalley Range at night but, during the day I felt pretty safe

Offline Dave3pg

How old would you say she is Franc

Offline frankc