Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Janielane and English blonde xxx Lymm  (Read 1386 times)

3 review(s) for English blonde xxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5438982) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Diamond Dave 2

External Link/Members Only
Apologies first I've been unable to post multipule links.
Meet was 10 days ago at the Ibis Lymm
Booked a 2 girl for 30 minutes at 1pm.
Arrived bang on time no answer to my tests.
Waited 10 minutes and as I was preparing to leave Janie rang to explain English Blonde was just finishing off an appointment and Janie was at the shop and they would be 5 minutes.
5 minutes later I gör the call to go to the room.
I've met Janie a few times before and in my opinion whilst
facially she is average she has a very good body for her age with great tits look natural but may well not be.
Decked out in stockings and suspenders she looked hot.
English Blonde (never found her name out) was a slim blonde in fact  very slim. Attractive face if a little gaunt. It was £100 for 30 minutes and I think their business model is to get you to book a 2 girl as they share a room. Dress sizes and ages were accurate.
Anyway I asked them to go slow and take their time as I wanted to enjoy the half hour.
The massage was nice I had to ask them twice to slow it down. Lots of ball touching and teasing.
On the turn over I asked Janie to kiss which was LFK but OK. I asked Blonde to stroke my legs instead of tugging my cock
as I was feeling the sap raising. She ignored this and said she would put a condom on as I was sensitive. I asked her not to as I wasn't ready and she started to stroking my cock. I again asked her to stop and I'd get hard in my own time.
During this exchange I ejaculated I'd been in the room about 8 minutes. Janie offered me round 2. I declined and said that won't work. I told them that was a dreadful service and I wanted half my money back.
An unpleasant verbal exchange took place mostly with Blonde but also Janie saying they'd offered round 2 and I didn't want it so no refund. Blonde said it was my fault for coming too quickly. I replied they didn't listen to me asking them to slow things down and that's why it was a poor service. I've come quickly  before when I've felt very turned on and the SP has tried to slow things down. This didn't feel like that. By now I was dressed and ready to go and asked again for a refund they offered £30 and I accepted that.
Its a negtive for poor service and attitude especially from English Blonde the verbal exchange was simply that with no raised voice on my part. Not a pleasant experience but I wasn't going to let them off with that.
Should have gone when they had made me wait for 15 minutes.
I wouldn't recommend.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 10:43:22 am by Diamond Dave 2 »

Offline theaccountant

I had always seen these profiles around Walsall. But since they worked short hours (DayUse) I could never get a booking... Is how I started off this sentence.

Now that I have a look at English Blonde's AW Feedback, there I am!! from my pre-UKP days. I think I remember seeing her years ago, and did think she looks older than her stated age and have to agree with you. She was really slim at the time. Me thinks she has stayed 42 for the last few years.