Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lacey - Discretion - Hull  (Read 1399 times)

Offline hornypunter

External Link/Members Only

It was cold and late in the day with only 2 parlours open Discretion and Amorpleasure, so choice was very limited and I fancied a punt. Decided on Discretion and Lacey. On arrival 3 ladies were available but straight away I chose Lacey. She is an attractive friendly blonde in her late thirties size 12 about 5 foot 4. I was shown to the room, basic and a bit cramped but adequate. I opted for the hour at £110 as due to lack of choice for a second visit elsewhere I wanted to guarantee a result.
 Once I was ready Lacey rejoined me  and gave me a massage on my back and front before applying the condom for some oral. This was very enjoyable and after a while I laid her down for my turn. Nice tasty shaven pussy. Eventually I got a new condom so that I could fuck her first in doggy then in mish to completion. Finished with another pleasurable massage.  Lacey did offer me the chance to have a second shot but I knew it was not going to happen.
 A positive was I got my full hour despite the early finish . A couple of regrets were the room was a bit dark, I should have asked for the light to be kept on. Also lack of any kissing during session, may have been available, but not forthcoming. As it turned out half an hour would have sufficed but it was nice to have a relaxing massage at the end before  a return into the cold night.

Offline Maxemus

Sounds like a great experience for the money

Offline hornypunter

The hourly rate is better value than the half hour for £70.