Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Koki Huddersfield  (Read 1857 times)

Offline hitman33

I saw the Japanese girl Koki last week, late evening, for reference 07920792336, I got the ad from viva Street I think but can't find it now but the number comes up on a few sites when I searched for it. It's not the girl in any of the pictures but I would say she's Japanese? Probably late thirties 5'4" size 12 ok looks wise, very clean, soft smooth skin and quite a nice body. Comms were easy and straight forward , premises just off the town centre with plenty of parking around, a few people about but all just going about their own business.

The room I thought was very nice with some fancy lighting all clean, I didn't take a shower but saw it and it was definitely very well used and tired.

Lots of light kissing, light massage, lots of oral with, 69 , sex in a few positions seemed willing to please and interested but didn't talk much, limited English I would say, at the entrance there was a Japanese bloke lurking about, husband/ minder maybe but didn't bother me, no real click watching £60 hh, nothing fantastic but she's real, no rip off, solid pump and dump with an ok lady.

Offline GingerNuts

All linked to the same phone number:

External Link/Members Only

Different names, different photos, but at least consistently "Japanese".

Offline hitman33

Thanks for that, certainly looks nothing like any of those and age is way off 🙈 😂