Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miley m, Scunthorpe  (Read 1429 times)

10 review(s) for Miley m (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline ParkingArea

Visiting North Lincs for work.  Few pickings in the area, and previous reports showed promise, and she was near, and available, so I tried my luck.

Comms were easy, via text.  Location was a flat in the Ashby area of Scunthorpe.  Big car park nearby, free at weekends.  Location pretty discreet.  However upon arrival I received messages to say she was running late, and I was probably waiting 15 mins.

Upon entry to the flat, was met by Miley.  Very friendly, and very attractive.  Based on previous reviews I'd say she's put on a bit of weight, but still very sexy, and my body type - nice ass, and small breasts.

I requested 90 mins, and she agreed at first, but then said she was in a hurry to get away, so could we do an hour.  Fair enough, £140 paid.

My requirements are pretty specific these days.  I rarely want to actually fuck - mostly want to be teasingly edged.  I explained this, and she was up for it.  It's always a bit of gamble, as you're never sure if the SP has skills in this area, and if you don't know each other, it doesn't always flow super well.

She certainly got me nice and hard, and kept me so for about 45 mins, but she wasn't very varied in her approach, and I've certainly had better.  Once I got near to my PONR the second time I decided I had had enough, and suggested we call it quits there - I wasn't in the mood for anything else in the time remaining, and mindful that she was keen to get away, I decided to give her those 15 mins back.

Downsides: kept waiting, limited edging repertoire, also took a call during the session.

Upsides: Friendly, easy company, and for someone used to London prices, good value.  Turned me on and gave me a good orgasm.

Not good enough to be a positive, but not bad enough to be a negative.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline viper13

Thanks for the review

I've had Miley on my HL for a long time now, in the past made 2 arrangements to meet, both been cancelled my Miley.

First booking was cancelled on the morning of the meet and the second cancelled with a couple of days notice, both seemed genuine but frustrating none the less

Thanks again  :hi:

Offline CityTillIDie

I’ve seen her on more than one occasion in York and I have had a great time always, to be fair
She has a good body, is very sexy, speaks good English and kisses wonderfully, all of which sits well with me.

I think she is pretty popular, so this may lead to time issues I guess. I usually do 30 minutes for 80, which given the astonishing prices we are faced with these days, feels like good vfm I think.

I do try to see her quite early in the morning, which I think might help, also.

:hi:

CTID

Offline ParkingArea

Thanks CTID - yes I think I would probably give her another go, as there is plenty of potential, and subsequent visits for what I am looking for are generally better, once the SP understand what works and what doesn't, and an early appointment sounds like a good idea.

Offline chandlerhandler

also on my HL, but never managed to see her yet, some up to date photos on her profile would be good, the one's there now seem to have been the same for years

Offline viper13

also on my HL, but never managed to see her yet, some up to date photos on her profile would be good, the one's there now seem to have been the same for years

+1 agree  :hi:

Offline CityTillIDie

Yes those pictures have been on her profile for aeons

However, her body is extremely fit. She works out a fair bit I understand from chats we have had.
Last time I saw her, her hair was shorter. But her body will not disappoint that’s for sure.

I’m not trying to tout or sound fluffy - before anyone starts - but I think once you get acquainted she warms up and is certainly very talented

CTID