Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Caz - Doncaster  (Read 2034 times)

11 review(s) for Classy Caz (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Figaro

External Link/Members Only

Saw someone recommend Caz as a good MILF to see and thought I’d like to try even though she’s a bit further afield than I usually go.

Comms - there’s no number on the profile but she’s quick to reply to messages and happy to give her number once something is arranged. Lunchtime visit arranged for a couple of days time - £80 for half an hour.

The house is easy to find and is in a reasonable area.

Caz is pretty, friendly has a great (all natural) body. She is petite with a tiny bit of a tummy. She’s 51 but could pass for 10 years younger than that. Her tits are lovely and big and round with decent sized nipples.

She offers a GFE and has a limited amount of likes but I was aware of that going in. She does everything well and gives the impression of enjoying the action as opposed to going through the motions. The kissing was LFK and the Bj was excellent. Her clit is very sensitive and oral brought her to a climax and meant it was too sensitive for more. On with the bag and she rode me and had another orgasm. Apparently this happens a lot easier after she’s been stimulated with oral. Missionary was followed by doggy but it was one of those times when I went going to be finishing any time soon. She sucked and wanked me to completion. There’s no CIM on offer but it was a great feeling nonetheless.

If you’re after a good value vanilla meet then you could do a lot worse. She wouldn’t be my first choice due to a short AW list but I will certainly go again.

Offline Candyman1900

External Link/Members Only

Saw someone recommend Caz as a good MILF to see and thought I’d like to try even though she’s a bit further afield than I usually go.

Comms - there’s no number on the profile but she’s quick to reply to messages and happy to give her number once something is arranged. Lunchtime visit arranged for a couple of days time - £80 for half an hour.

The house is easy to find and is in a reasonable area.

Caz is pretty, friendly has a great (all natural) body. She is petite with a tiny bit of a tummy. She’s 51 but could pass for 10 years younger than that. Her tits are lovely and big and round with decent sized nipples.

She offers a GFE and has a limited amount of likes but I was aware of that going in. She does everything well and gives the impression of enjoying the action as opposed to going through the motions. The kissing was LFK and the Bj was excellent. Her clit is very sensitive and oral brought her to a climax and meant it was too sensitive for more. On with the bag and she rode me and had another orgasm. Apparently this happens a lot easier after she’s been stimulated with oral. Missionary was followed by doggy but it was one of those times when I went going to be finishing any time soon. She sucked and wanked me to completion. There’s no CIM on offer but it was a great feeling nonetheless.

If you’re after a good value vanilla meet then you could do a lot worse. She wouldn’t be my first choice due to a short AW list but I will certainly go again.

Glad you enjoyed, she's my go to lady for a good kiss and gfe

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

She also has some cracking videos on line if you just put Classy Caz milf movies in to Google.