Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmeliaBella - Leeds  (Read 2179 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6637709) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline PussyLover789

Stay the F*ck away from this horrible dirty skank! So this was a complete disaster, She was one of many who bid on my reverse booking, if you look at her photos she looks FAF, i had a free view left so i used it on her pvt gallery which her photos looked good to but they have definitely been brushed/touched up, When she arrived my first thoughts were she looked ok but not what i expected, after a few minutes i asked myself: WTF have i done, but like the soft twat i am sometimes i thought i'd give it the benefit of the doubt, she seemed to be slurring her words like she was on something, she asked if she could vape in the hotel room which i replied FUCK NO, it will set the alarms off (i'd already give her £150 by this point) she then asked me if she could go outside and vape and she'll be back in a minute, i said yes but you will have to leave the money here, which she then got into a rant about, i said there is no fucking way you are walking way with my moneys, then she threatened to scream the hotel down, i told her to do it but you still aint walking away with the £150, so in the end this was a fucking nightmare, so i admitted defeat and told her to give me half of the money back then she can fuck off, after she left the hotel i had no idea which way she went, but i heard outside asking someone where she can get a taxi back to Batley, So there you have it guys the worst experience i've had in years, I'm warning you guys stay the fuck way from this dirty horrible smelly druggie  :thumbsdown:   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Morning folks,

I can add to this with my own views.

Arranged to meet, it was a long time ago so can’t remember the dates etc.

When I arrived she was stood by a car in discussions with whoever it was sat inside. They were clearly arguing about something. On one occasion she leaned in to the car and the guy in there pushed her back out, she stumbled backwards and fell on the floor. She was so pissed she couldn’t get up after several attempts. The driver then slammed the car door and disappeared sharpish.

I watched for a while as she started walking toward where I was parked, again staggering slightly. I didn’t wait long then disappeared before she saw me, not that she would have known who I was in her state.

Sorry for not posting anything about this but I just thought live and learn and move on. I should have added something on here so my apologies.

Sorry you had a shit punt and you lost a few quid, seems I was fortunate to get away when I did. Never heard anything from her since and won’t be contacting again.

Wasn’t sure where to post this at the time and and as nothing happened or came of it I just left it.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 11:06:59 am by Tongue in Cheeks »

Offline FLYING BLUE

Stay the F*ck away from this horrible dirty skank! So this was a complete disaster, She was one of many who bid on my reverse booking, if you look at her photos she looks FAF, i had a free view left so i used it on her pvt gallery which her photos looked good to but they have definitely been brushed/touched up, When she arrived my first thoughts were she looked ok but not what i expected, after a few minutes i asked myself: WTF have i done, but like the soft twat i am sometimes i thought i'd give it the benefit of the doubt, she seemed to be slurring her words like she was on something, she asked if she could vape in the hotel room which i replied FUCK NO, it will set the alarms off (i'd already give her £150 by this point) she then asked me if she could go outside and vape and she'll be back in a minute, i said yes but you will have to leave the money here, which she then got into a rant about, i said there is no fucking way you are walking way with my moneys, then she threatened to scream the hotel down, i told her to do it but you still aint walking away with the £150, so in the end this was a fucking nightmare, so i admitted defeat and told her to give me half of the money back then she can fuck off, after she left the hotel i had no idea which way she went, but i heard outside asking someone where she can get a taxi back to Batley, So there you have it guys the worst experience i've had in years, I'm warning you guys stay the fuck way from this dirty horrible smelly druggie  :thumbsdown:   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

FFS  :scare: :thumbsdown:

Thanks for the head's up

Offline Will2k

Thanks for the review. She bud on my reverse booking also. Looks like bullet doged as she did not reply to confirm

Offline Lee_HXX

posts like this are valuable, thanks for the warning

Offline Undergrowth

Great post; she's bid on a reverse booking for me and she looks incredible in her photos, I was close to accepting...!

Offline PussyLover789

Great post; she's bid on a reverse booking for me and she looks incredible in her photos, I was close to accepting...!
   Good job you did, she's fucking horrible & nasty