Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kitty TS of Thailand - Swansea  (Read 2714 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6350687) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline max9456

External Link/Members Only
also on adultwork in swansea
30 mins £100

been fancying a TS for a while. sent text replied immediately and arranged meet for an hour later. flat on main road swansea. pretty basic but clean and tidy. Greeted by Kitty and shown up to top floor room.

Kitty wearing bra and short skirt showing 7 inch erect. laid down on stomach naked on bed whilst kitty started basic massage adding oil and playing with my arse which was very nice. slipped a finger in my arse so i raised myself up little and saw condom wrapper appear. kitty started to enter my arse which was painful at first but got easier then painful again so asked her to stop. flipped over onto my back and she starts wanking my cock.

as i got more relaxed she slipped a cushion under me to raise my arse and slipped her prick in again. much easier in this position and gave me a nice banging whilst wanking me off.  I couldn't come whilst she was banging me so just enjoyed it.  not sure if she came but stopped after a while and managed to wank me to finish.

no kissing or oral but think oral would have happened if she couldn't get inside.

very enjoyable half hour with a lovely person and will return one day

Offline Punting_Mad