Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AILEEN THAI - Birmingham  (Read 12119 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6665095) (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Punter S Thompson

So many new Thais in the midlands at the minute that I'm struggling to keep up!
This is a new one that does have one review and whilst it is positive, it's hardly glowing.
Her pics didn't bowl me over either.

External Link/Members Only

COMMS
Got prompt replies to my texts and booked ½ hour @£80 including OWO, CIM and DFK.

A new one on me, very nice pad near the Toybox. Upon arrival at the postcode I was given detailed instructions on how to get though 2 doors and where to go after exiting the lift. When I did exit the lift though she was stood there waiting for me with a huge toothy grin. 

AILEEN
I'm gonna put this down to her not being photogenic as I thought she looked way better in the flesh. Very pretty.  That huge smile that first greeted me hardly ever left left her face. Comes across as very innocent, inexperienced and giggly. But not at all in an annoying way.
And then there's her body......
Fuck me its flawless. Very slim, small natural boobs with big nipples. Peachy little arse and neatest little pussy! Flat as fuck stomach. Not an ounce of fat on her. Honestly one of the best little bodies I've seen for many a moon.
Told me she's 26.

THE PUNT
Asked her if I could shower and was lead into the bathroom and started to strip. She then did the same and hopped in with me. Having that stunning little body in the shower with me was a great start.
When we did make it to the bedroom she dried me off and dropped to her knees.
OWO was very good. Fairly deep with a good technique. Whatever she was doing it felt great. Had a lick of my balls too, but only after I'd asked her to.  Had a good go down on her too when we got into 69.  Very responsive.
After finally getting rubbered up she climbed on board for some CG. Fuck me she's tight.
That coupled with the view of that banging body didn't help with me pacing myself!
So got her into mish and plowed away for what felt like an eternity until I filled the bag.
There was a little DFK throughout but get the impression she's not too keen so didn't push it.

This punt was a real surprise. Very natural/organic feel too it. Never once felt like she was going through the motions or sticking to a routine. Her inexperience and giggly nature may put some off, but I fucking loved it.  She got really into it and I was pulling her hair towards the end

You know it's a good punt when the first thing you do when leaving is think about how soon you can return. 12 Thais I've fucked this year and she's probably tied for being the best. Definitely the best body.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Looks like there's actually 3 previous reviews for her.
Fuck knows how I missed them.

Offline Jimbob212

Good review pal :hi:

This one sounds exciting to try!

Good review pal :hi:

This one sounds exciting to try!
Thanks mate.
Looking at the previous reviews I'm puzzles as to why that weren't as Impressed by her body as I was.

Offline smiler999

Ooh yes, lovely body  :thumbsup quite fancy a go

Offline alibirmingham

Just read this review for the first time and can’t believe I missed it. She seems my type so next time she’s around I may just have to check her body out for myself.

Just read this review for the first time and can’t believe I missed it. She seems my type so next time she’s around I may just have to check her body out for myself.
Yeah I did wonder why you didn't respond. Her body is amazing.
Did message her a week or two ago but said she has no plans to return to the Midlands anytime soon. Let's hope she changes her mind.

Offline alibirmingham

Yeah I did wonder why you didn't respond. Her body is amazing.
Did message her a week or two ago but said she has no plans to return to the Midlands anytime soon. Let's hope she changes her mind.

Damn! Must of been on one of those periods where I wasn’t as active on the site. Well I’ll await her return and hope she does (return that is)

Damn! Must of been on one of those periods where I wasn’t as active on the site. Well I’ll await her return and hope she does (return that is)
She did say she'd let me know if she did come back.
If she does I'll let you know.

Offline alibirmingham

She did say she'd let me know if she did come back.
If she does I'll let you know.

Thanks mate. Very much appreciated  :drinks:

Thanks mate. Very much appreciated  :drinks:
She kept to her word and messaged me.
So yep, she's back!

Offline alibirmingham

She kept to her word and messaged me.
So yep, she's back!

Yep, and I saw her yesterday. Banging body yes, quite cute and giggly, but location was difficult and service (for me at least wasn’t great) way too passive, and brought me into the lift with her mate and her mates client so awkward and no discretion what so ever. I’ll do a full review when I get a chance.

Offline Benny2820

Hi, I follow all your reviews like some cowardly fan boy too afraid to toftt. Anyway our tastes must aline as you are always spot on. I saw her today and was happy although she was a little too innocent for my liking. The first time I’ve felt guilty (ish) after a punt. Although she was very smiley and friendly and willing she was just a bit too innocent and young (seeming, she’s definitely 26) for me to do most the things agreed before hand. You said the toybox which is the other side of the center to where she is? Also noooo fucks given about discretion. Her friend got in the lift with me after and yelled out the door for her punt. Like the bank teller on the tv show bread. It was funny but if you are self conscious when punting maybe bear that in mind.

When I saw her she met me out of the lift on her own. Still not the most discreet but not a problem for me too much.
She is a little innocent and naive but I found that to be a nice change though.

Hi, I follow all your reviews like some cowardly fan boy too afraid to toftt. Anyway our tastes must aline as you are always spot on. I saw her today and was happy although she was a little too innocent for my liking. The first time I’ve felt guilty (ish) after a punt. Although she was very smiley and friendly and willing she was just a bit too innocent and young (seeming, she’s definitely 26) for me to do most the things agreed before hand. You said the toybox which is the other side of the center to where she is? Also noooo fucks given about discretion. Her friend got in the lift with me after and yelled out the door for her punt. Like the bank teller on the tv show bread. It was funny but if you are self conscious when punting maybe bear that in mind.
Glad to have been some help to you. I've been a little quite this last month as I'm off on holiday in a few weeks
I'll be back reviewing upon my return though.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review I’ve stuck her on my HL

Is the ban because of swearing ? He does contribute to the site.

Offline mr.bluesky

Good review I’ve stuck her on my HL

Is the ban because of swearing ? He does contribute to the site.

He said "fuck the queen" on the off topic thread hence the ban

Offline The Owl

First rule of using a forum is learning to think before you post, as someone who got banned for a week for not doing that I can see why he got the ban. Given the timing of his comment its completely fair.

Offline Jimbob212

Shame, PST was one of the few to consistently provide good Thai reviews. Hope it's a temporary ban.

Offline The Owl

Shame, PST was one of the few to consistently provide good Thai reviews. Hope it's a temporary ban.

Unless the site owner changes their mind it won't be. A temporary ban usually has a date on display. This one just says Banned so appears to be permenant.

Offline Bob.5000

Anyone know any similar nice petite thai girls? As I can't get through to Aileen

Offline basquebrumie

Anyone know any similar nice petite thai girls? As I can't get through to Aileen

Let me introduce you to a little known website called Adultwork and its quite extensive search functions.

Offline shed

Let me introduce you to a little known website called Adultwork and its quite extensive search functions.

The OP only joined a couple of days ago.  Give him a chance  :unknown:

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Sexy Anya is nice: External Link/Members Only