Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daniella of La maison  (Read 855 times)

Offline Tango

Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £50
Extras: OWO included but was offered CIM at £20 but refused on this occasion

Daniella is a buxom blonde tanned lady, she has a big juicy ass and big titties, she is packing lots of lady goodness. Daniella is more curvy than her profile suggests and more curvy than I remember her from when she used to work at SS years before although this to me is not a bad thing I like women all shapes and sizes and curvy is great.

In the room Daniella chilled on the bed as I washed my bits, as I came out of the shower and dropped the towel she got naked too, revealing her juicy melons and succulent ass, my dick got hard on cue.

Service was good, GFE on offer, not totally full on snogging but some kissing, good OWO with attention given to my balls and sex in doggy and cowgirl. I enjoyed the service and found Daniella to be friendly and easy to get some rapport with.

Afterwards I was gonna chill in recep for a bit but Cameron kept getting her tits out, was clearly on one and she was making my dick hard again!!! I like Cameron's attitude, her eyes are sexy as fuck and my dick wanted a go, pulsating hard for her even though I had just spunked moments before! I had to get out of there before I burned a hole in my pocket. 

Can recommend.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 09:28:21 pm by Tango »