Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ***Jasmine*** - Chesterfield  (Read 1883 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5647919) (19 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline wantkinkyfun

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £120 for 60 mins.

Location: Quite close to the M1 exit for Chesterfield but in the other direction to the town centre. Plenty of street parking and a discrete side entrance to enter the house, which is a very nice home.

Comms: Called and arranged to see 30 mins later. We had a nice chat with some banter which made me think I would have a good time.     

Girl: I found her facially very attractive and she has a nice body with small boobs, which I don't mind but wouldn't suit everyone. Pictures and age are accurate.

The meet took place a few weeks ago just before the latest lockdown. Jasmine was very friendly and welcoming.

We started with some nice DFK and enjoyed OWO followed by some RO, which she seemed to enjoy. The whole meet was a good GFE. We laughed and enjoyed sex in various positions before she gave me a nice CIM finish.

Given the way rates seem to be going through the roof, I thought Jasmine was very good value. She was fun and I never felt rushed.

I will probably return but she is a bit too far away to be a regular. 

Offline Lincs.man1

Nice review sir, thank you. I'm looking forward to visiting Jasmine  :thumbsup:

Offline Whore Master

OP, good review. Very balanced.

On the list she goes! Many thanks.
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac