Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fantasy fee  (Read 2529 times)

1 review(s) for FantasyFee (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bigmc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

16/4/13
1 hr incall mid morning
 £110
Being an anal lover and highly report I thought it was high time I paid a visit to see Fee.
I had tried to book her once before but had to cancel, no problems this time. Rang first as per her AW profile, then emails and booking request replied to fairly promptly, then rang again on the day to get directions.
Large cheap car park directly across from the apartment.
Rang fee when I was parked up and was guided to the apartment block and told what number to press on the gate but it would not work properly so, after several attempts, I had to walk round the other side of the block to try on a different gate but again no luck, So had to ask a workman to let me in. These things happen, it was no ones fault, but Fee ultimately knocked this 10 mins off the booking   :thumbsdown:
She opened the door wearing black bra and matching thong with hold ups, nice   ;)
led to the bedroom of the new apartment so I could have an eye full of her ass.
Fee lied down on the bed and told me I was overdressed and started to rub her pussy through her knickers, no offer of a shower or drink ect so I complied and stripped off and joined her on the bed. I noticed that the bedspread needed a wash, several stains on it.
After stripping her off, I got to feel her enhanced boobs, which were very hard, not a good job, they really need redoing.
 We started with oral on her that was reciprocated. Fee is good at oral. Into 69, then on with the hat and cowgirl to start, then doggy and balls deep anal. Had to be gentle with this as whilst she can accommodate , she cant handle  "long strokes". It was very good though.
After anal Fee said something along the lines of " do you think this pussy would look good with you spunk over it" bit of a cheesy comment and indicated that time was up despite it only being 40 mins in, which had started 10 mins late so really just over half hour at this point.
I finished off with CIM which she swallowed every drop, then asked if I could use shower, then on my way at 10 to the hour.
Recommended ? I  guess so, sex was good but felt a little of a "conveyor belt" type meet.
Would I return, no, whilst it was ok, I cant really see why she has the reputation she has. Just personal preference I suppose. Left feeling a little short changed.