Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Alexxia01 - Chester  (Read 2059 times)

4 review(s) for Busty Alexxia01 (0 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline wrexhamsub

Met Busty Alexxia01 in Chester today in flats on City Road

£70 for 30 minutes

Firstly she is a bit bigger that her profile pictures so they were probably taken a while ago but i wasnt too concerned with that.

Services on offer we great.  Arrived to her behind the door and shown to a clean room.  Handed over the money and got ready on the bed.  I had asked for some role play, domination, tie and tease ect and she didn't disappoint.  SHe dressed me up in my own dress and tied my hands behind my back with soft rope, so light spanking and then she forced me to suck her strapon.  She used my butt plug on me and some more mouth fucking she she started wanking me and teasing me more until at around 30 minutes I had a pretty good orgasm. A bit of a clean up and chat and I was on my way.

So why a NEGATIVE?

Go back to the car and discovered she had been in my wallet and stolen £15 in cash from it.  Luckily I had removed most prior to meeting and left it in my car.  Absolute joke stealing from me.  I messaged her straight away and she was like we I did everything you asked in 30 minutes.  I mean yes she did, was it worth more, probably yes but Stealing!!! Avoid Avoid Avoid

All my cards have been cancelled just in case she took details of them too

A Shame as i really had enjoyed the punt and would probably have gone back

External Link/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

That sucks.

Your review doesn't mention any time she was alone with your wallet. When would she have had the opportunity to steal the money?

Offline Kool Keef

So she admitted to you that she went in your wallet & took the money?

Offline Np1984

I wouldn’t trust these Romanians At all, I always try and avoid where I can. Sorry to hear you had a bad one and thanks for letting us know

Online scutty brown

Presumably you undressed in the bedroom and kept your clothes in the bedroom?
If so, how did she do it without you seeing?

Offline Availableinlarge

She was like we I did everything you asked in 30 minutes.
I mean yes she did, was it worth more, probably yes but Stealing!!!
External Link/Members Only

What does that mean? “She was like...”?

Offline Edwin D

Online scutty brown

It means “She said”  :thumbsup:

maybe, but it doesn't make this story any easier to believe

Offline wrexhamsub

Sorry for the confusion.  I was shown into a smallish bedroom and directed to a desk in the corner with a chair for my clothes and I placed my wallet and phone on the desk.  During my actually fun time I was for a period face down on the bed with my hands tied behind my back as part of the scenario we were playing.  At this point she was putting on her strapon to surprise me and I believe it was at this point she took the opportunity to take the money as the desk was behind me in the corner

Offline wrexhamsub

So she admitted to you that she went in your wallet & took the money?

Yes but I had already left and was parked up around 20 minutes away.  Got to be realistic there was no way she was letting me back or going to return the money so best to try and warn others.   I will be more careful next time.

Offline Kool Keef

Yes but I had already left and was parked up around 20 minutes away.  Got to be realistic there was no way she was letting me back or going to return the money so best to try and warn others.   I will be more careful next time.

Ok, don't blame you for not going back. Cheeky bitch.
Least you've let punters know about this one & hopefully she'll lose a lot more then 15 quids worth of business.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 10:24:00 am by Kool Keef »

Online scutty brown

Sorry for the confusion.  I was shown into a smallish bedroom and directed to a desk in the corner with a chair for my clothes and I placed my wallet and phone on the desk.  During my actually fun time I was for a period face down on the bed with my hands tied behind my back as part of the scenario we were playing.  At this point she was putting on her strapon to surprise me and I believe it was at this point she took the opportunity to take the money as the desk was behind me in the corner

You idiot

Offline OakTree

You idiot

Have to agree, that really was a school boy error.

That said, we all make mistakes. I got rolled over for twenty notes once for not counting it out in front and just handing over the wedge. As I was showering she came in and claimed I was short on the reddies. I knew I wasn't as I'd double checked by counting it in the car just before I'd gone up.

Live and learn as they say.

Offline wrexhamsub

Have to agree, that really was a school boy error.

That said, we all make mistakes. I got rolled over for twenty notes once for not counting it out in front and just handing over the wedge. As I was showering she came in and claimed I was short on the reddies. I knew I wasn't as I'd double checked by counting it in the car just before I'd gone up.

Live and learn as they say.

Yep absolutely I noramlly take more care but I slipped up this time

Offline softlad25

3 negs on the trot all with roms
are you going to learn ?

Offline GorillaWarfare

Yeah. Definitely not a wise move, especially in a position where you plan to be tied up. My advice to you is take the exact amount of money and nothing more to a meet - that way even if the girl goes looking she won't find anything to take.

Obviously girls shouldn't be stealing from you whatever and this is a well-deserved negative, but you need to look after number one and be a little more careful.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 07:20:54 pm by GorillaWarfare »