Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Celeste Of TJ's  (Read 934 times)

Offline Denhamhoop

Date 9th April
Location Walkden
Was in Manchester following a dismal showing the previous night by QPR at Blackburn
Specifically to see Celeste but as per usual shes busy
Time 30 mins
Price £ 40
Whilst waiting for Celeste saw Lisa earlier and she was very good so had to go get some food and a drink to recover the strength i knew i would need for this lady.Eventually she came out from another booking put on her make up and i went and had a shower.She enters the room looking very nice in her white PVC boots and bodice.Straight into a nice long DFK and mutual feel in kneeling position in bed.She remembered from last time i love my nipples being played with and went to town on them whilst stroking my cock and in no time i was ready for this ladys magical tongue.She is straight into Deep throat with lovely sucking sounds and playing with my nipples then she starts to gently tease my balls and anus and well im back into heaven.She proceeds to tease me to brink and back again and again and its pure mixture of pleasure/pain before eventually she allows me finish in her mouth. There is still a bit of time so i suggest i return the favour and well i think she should take offer cunnilingus 101 to Schools because she guided me with expertise into a lovely mix of using my tongue thumb and lips to help her enjoy my efforts.She finally climaxes and nearly chokes me in her appreciation. Nice little kiss and lovely chat about her thoughts on maybe becoming a pole dancer( I try to dissuade this woman is built to be touched) I compliment her as probably being the best WG ive seen.Quick shower for both and i stagger out balls fully emptied
Would i recommend god yes but im not sure she needs my recommendation