Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbara - Leicester  (Read 1832 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5500784) (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
14 review(s) for blondy_barbara22 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
14 review(s) for barbara1347 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline 801

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I noticed that her profile is live again and so i presume she must be back from the holidays , and so I thought id put my review up of "Barbara" a well known ROM in Leicester who works out of the same place that Nicole did. 

I saw Barbara sometime late November/early December and it was not a bad punt to be honest , i did see a few comments on here suggesting she is miserable and so on but i thought id give a shot as from the pictures she looked a looker.

Having done my research on here i knew exactly where she would be and so parked up nearby and tried my luck with a quick text hoping she would be available very soon
she replied instantly and all was arranged to meet in the next ten mins , usual asked to text or call when on street to give door number and so i did very sharpish and i was in the through he door withing 10 - 15 mins of my initial text

Was pleasantly surprised , a nice looking blonde wearing a silky gown and i could see all her curves ! following her up the stairs was a also sight to see

Paid her the £40 for half hour , she went away to stash the cash somewhere and was back , by this time i stripped and she returned then took off the gown and was completely naked and laying on the bed beside me

We started with a bit of soft back massage and then onto OW which was quite nice and was all over her breasts which were really nice and i could see her ass and pussy in the perfectly positioned mirror beside the bed
Then a bit of cowgirl and then Reverse CG as i requested until i think she got a little tired , she took control and suggested we moved onto doggy for a while and then missionary where i came in the bag followed by another soft oily massage on back as there was some time left and thought might as well

Barbara was okay but i do understand when people say she is a miserable sod LOL , as for the first 15 or 20 mins she did not say much or make any sounds whatsoever however towards the end or say last ten mins she was okay and talkative and wanted to know a lot about me asking quite a few questions to which i just fed her all sorts of crap and saying yes and no to god knows what she was asking LOL  ..... i did ask if any other girl worked from here and she just said " yes but she away "

Positive for me as she looks great and did what i wanted, VFM at £40 / half hour

It would have been an excellent punt if she was more bubbly and energetic but looking at her reviews and people who have seen her when visiting Nicole it seems this just the way she is in terms of personality

I may go and pump and dump her sometime again and see if she changed her attitude ,Who knows 2020 may bring out a new side of her

I made a HL of the well known ROMs in the Leicester area and she was one of them , it has now come to a halt as Nicole and Giulia are remaining but no longer around currently