Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage by Zoe - Wolverhampton Near Train Station  (Read 3663 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5170880) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 2ne1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Service: Massage, HJ
Cost: £40 15mins

I called up and it was answered promptly. Comms were decent. she does not speak the greatest english but good enough to understand what you are getting and where she is located.

Arrived in a clean apparment. she looked how she does in the pictures maybe a tiny bit of weight gain but it was in the thighs and i like that. I was invited to a small room that has a massage table handed over the payment and was told to undress

There was no massage i was told to turn over and she started teasing and playing with my dick and balls to get it up. The HJ was decent nice technique way better than alot of the chinese/thai massage girls i have tried in wolverhampton. she was wearing a loose tank top and shorts and allowed me to play with her ass and small tits underneath but not pussy play. After about 10-12 mins i finished the deed and dressed.

Going to give a positive as I got everything I was looking for and no dissapointments. I can see how people who are expecting a massage will be dissapointed so dont go if you are after that. I would prob not return at her £40 price point but since nothing else was really avalible at the time it was a decent punt.

Offline Jockey

Nice review

However she should really give 30 minutes massage for £20 and £20 HR

:dash:

Offline 2ne1

Nice review

However she should really give 30 minutes massage for £20 and £20 HR

:dash:

Yes i know  :dash: I need to stop making decisions with my dick  :lol:

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review. I had been considering a meet with her, but I may have to reconsider now.

Offline MN1972

Thanks for the review, she looks good on the piccies, but i cant help wondering what the heck she would do in an hour booking?

Offline Pedalwall

Is it just me or are the AW and vivastreet links of 2 different people? both Hungarian but one 25 and massage only and the other 55 with a lot more on offer. Which one did OP see?

Offline MN1972

Is it just me or are the AW and vivastreet links of 2 different people? both Hungarian but one 25 and massage only and the other 55 with a lot more on offer. Which one did OP see?

Nope you are spot on, id consider the first link, not the second.  Also curious which the OP visited now.

Offline Pedalwall

actually I quite fancy the second! wondered if anyone has seen.

Offline Pedalwall

Have now spoken with Berry - good English if it's her. She gave address which is close to train station so wondering if they are working together

Offline milyzz

Nope you are spot on, id consider the first link, not the second.  Also curious which the OP visited now.

I think the profile has been changed by Zoe. It was her ad the other day...

Offline petermisc

With the Hungarian girls it is quite common for them to recycle their AW profiles, rather than creating new ones.  They do change the name so that you can see that it is a different girl - Berry is clearly NOT Zoe, for example, just re-using the old profile.

Offline 2ne1

I saw the one on adult work. At the time of making this post both profiles were the same

Offline 2ne1

I saw the one on adult work. At the time of making this post both profiles were the same