Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah - Cosmopolitan - Manchester  (Read 354 times)

Offline TheAfterMath

This was a couple weeks ago but I forgot to post the review so here it is

Phoned up on the day to make sure they were open and who was available.

Location: Manchester City Centre, Portland Street just off from Piccadilly Gardens.

Came in, was offered either a standard/vip room at £40/£45 respectively. I went with the vip because why not. Was greeted by 3 girls and went with Savannah.

Savannah was new from what I was told, looks early twenties said she was 18. She's petite, slim and nice soft tits too but didn't let me touch them a whole bunch. I asked for extras but she didn't understand it
and was apparent throughout the whole punt that she isn't confident with English as she didn't understand me very well.

Services: ow into doggy, missionary and back into doggy to finish. Punt was ok but she was very reluctant to step out of doggy or missionary. Tried multiple positions but she wasn't having any of it.
She was silent throughout most of the punt aswell as breathing heavy, first day nerves perhaps?

At the end of the day I enjoyed myself and would recommend her if you can get past her being bad with English. The only terrible part was when i fell down 4 stairs and twisted my ankle up bad  :dash: