Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aurora - Bath Rd Massage, Bristol (the spoilt princess)  (Read 996 times)

Offline stevesimpson

External Link/Members Only

30 mins for £80 - no extras...

Been excited to see this lass for a while. Have tried a few times before but turned up at 10am only to see guys already entering, so didn't bother hanging around. Have assumed she's popular due to the good reviews here and limited working hours. Phoned ahead this time from nearby and was told she was free.

Delighted to see she was as gorgeous as expected - pretty, young and hot slim body. Count me in.

The shower wasn't working, but had just showered so everyone seemed OK with that. Next problem - very noisy due to drilling next door. Wasn't too bothered at this point, and it was actually quite erotic... We had a laugh about it, and a good rapport seemed to be established. Not as business-like and aloof as I'd expected, though defo not 'bubbly'.

Started with massage - good and firm, defo not trained but got stuck in. I offered to return the favour, and this was lovely, though she could've made some appreciative noises so not sure if she actually enjoyed it. Swiped my hand away when I got too close to her bits/bumhole - no 'anal play' then, fair enough. Asked me if I wanted any extras - I asked what was on offer, and she appeared not to know... "what are you interested in?" or somesuch. Said I was OK was basics for this visit. Was left slightly intrigued that if she liked you there may be more on offer than previously reported.

Moved onto my back. Some not particularly refined tugging to get me erect, and then to OW, which was nice to look at but again not very skilful. Needed some variation, and balls pretty much ignored. She climbed on top for a bit then offered doggy, which was more like it - some moaning on her part and then her little vibrator came out, which was cool. I suggested hand job, but she suggested some mish, which was a nice thought and I obliged - still with the vibrator. So far, so decent... Positive incoming, and an inevitable return visit!

Then it went wrong. Reached round to fondle her bum during mish and she stopped (can't recall the exact mechanics). I ended up on my back, her kneeling at the end of the bed and giving me a lecture on 'boundaries' - apparently I'd "tried to stick my fingers up" (I think she was referring to her arse). It was very clear that proceedings had stopped and weren't going to continue. I was dumbfounded and somewhat crestfallen (literally), as you can imagine. Made a feeble protest of innocence, which I was sure wasn't going to make any difference now. To make matters bizarrely worse, she demanded more money for my (perceived and, obviously, failed) 'extra'. I of course refused, saying I had only had a fiver on me anyway, and she then demanded to see my wallet! This absurd stand-off continued for a minute or two, until I was absolutely fuming (partly at myself of course for fucking it up) and just got up, got dressed and (quietly) stormed out. WTF.

Not sure what to make of it. Assuming she wasn't purposely trying to sabotage the meet and was indeed upset at feeling her 'boundaries' penetrated, I can only think that she's perhaps too sensitive for this particular setting and can't hack it. With a more thick skin (and less princess-like, girlfriend-style-lecture-giving, millennial entitlement, dare I say) she could have simply made a joke of it, taken control and just finished me off by hand - job done, everyone happy, lesson learned for the return visit.

Perhaps she has some mental problems... shades perhaps of that nutty which-one-of-me-will-you-get-today student lass up in Filton last year. Perhaps she needs to set up on her own as a 'tantric' massage goddess with a clear yet lengthy essay on 'boundaries' on her AW page.

Anyway, if you still want to risk it, maybe see her soon as I'm not sure she'll last too much longer.  :unknown:

Offline GoodLookinGuy

Sorry to hear about your experience with Aurora. I've seen her a few times and never had anything like that happen. I did always get get vibe she is someone you do need to treat with 'kid gloves' a bit and I do get your 'princess' reference. Her extras, with me at least, although not seen her for a little while so may have changed were very limited. She was always very concerned about her sexual health which is understandable. I do like her though, lot of positives with her too.

Offline Jameson20

Perhaps she has some mental problems... shades perhaps of that nutty which-one-of-me-will-you-get-today student lass up in Filton last year.

Haha, the ever popular coinflip Dateswithsummer by any chance?

Offline Doombar

Thanks for the review. I am seeing mixed reviews for girls at this venue.

Have they stopped showing photos or am I just not using the website correctly?

Offline southern punter

They've never showed photos, at least as long as I've been in town