Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BABE_DOLLX - Bournemouth  (Read 1045 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5523300) (8 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline AW71

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A very recent encounter. I was hoping for great things as her feedback is excellent but it was not to be.

Rate: £150 for an hour

Communications: Excellent - pretty prompt.

Venue: decent flat in very central Bournemouth, close to a car park and reasonably discreet.

The lady: age the usual annoying few years out. Her English is pretty good though. She is decent looking and I think the rest of the profile is accurate. If you are a tit man you'll be happy.

The experience: She seems pretty keen to warm you up with a massage, which I agreed to, but really is neither a good massage nor very arousing, but it did consume a fair amount of time. She's not at all keen on you doing anything for her, which kind of rules out a GFE type experience. In the end it was an OK blow job. All felt a bit conveyor-belty and although she wasn't exactly desperate to get rid of me I was glad to leave.

I left massively disappointed. It wasn't exactly bad but certainly not good and I won't be repeating.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 03:34:28 pm by AW71 »

Offline AW71

Oops not even close to TOFTT.