Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Farah Fox  (Read 2104 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7415384) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Todd Landers

External Link/Members Only
£150 for 1 hour.

Initial coms through AW mail but quickly moved to WhatsApp. Arranged a time for a meet in the Washington area.
Given postcode an hour before then room number on arrival.
Made my way to the room and door was opened before I knocked. Usual hiding behind the door. When I clapped eyes on Farah I was gobsmacked. Gorgeous looking young lady IMO. And dressed as requested. Asked for a quick shower to freshen up then back to the bedroom for a proper look. Requested a spicy girlfriend experience and that’s exactly what I got.  Loads of DFK delivered like she really meant it, onto the bed and her clothes soon came off to reveal a stupendous basque, panties and stockings. Continued with the full on snogging then slowly made my way down to her clean fresh pussy. She was very responsive and was soon aching her back with pleasure and getting incredibly wet she even encouraged a few fingers in. She moved to lie me down on the bed and administered some amazing oral that soon brought me to TPONR. Took the full load and swallowed. We had a good chit chat that actually felt like having bantz with a new and still exciting girlfriend. Round 2 started with more oral on her with plenty of encouragement to play with her G SPOT followed by me kneeling by her head while she sucked my cock and I frantically fingered her soaking pussy. She spasms to such an extent that it forces your fingers out. Bag applied and Farah climbed on top and rode like her life depended on it which resulted in a lot of squirting. Rolled into mish and banged away with more squirting and spasms until I filled the bag.

All in all quite possibly my favourite punt to date. As previously mentioned it actually feels like a naughty sexy girlfriend. Offered a shower after which I took because I was covered by n juice. Started getting ready and she said there’s no need to rush off. Incredible hour.

Offline Redskin

Any hair down below? Would love a ginger minge

Offline Todd Landers

Just slight stubble but 100% natural redhead

Offline bbanks

How discreet was the hotel? Hate walking past reception desks

Offline Todd Landers

Entered via the back door. The back door that didn’t have the heart shape butt plug in it.