Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Janey231 - Glasgow  (Read 6298 times)

34 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5663595) (25 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
40 review(s) for Jenny Hot Sexy XXX (27 positive, 8 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by RogerBoner]

Offline Jimbob212

Links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: All through Whatsapp. I think she does the comms herself.

Time: £70 for 30 mins + £20 for OWO

Girl:
Photos - can't really tell if the pics are of her or not, but they give a decent representation of what you should find behind the door
Age - mid thirties to early forties
Height - 5"4
Body - dress size 10 with a tiny mum tum
Tits - natural D cups with good responsive nipples
English - enough to get by
Tattoos/Piercings - didn't notice any

Services Provided: OWO, FS, RO

Meet: Fired a text to agree time and duration and got a reply straight away with address and menu. OWO was £20 and anal was £30 extra. Arrived at the address (usual Thai touring gaff) and confirmed the street number and was let in, up some stairs and the magic door opened with Janey hiding behind. First impressions were fine, I couldn't tell if the pictures advertised were her or not though. But she was decent enough and I was already there so I followed her to the usual room and we exchanged gifts. On the get go, she seemed a bit cold but once she stashed the cash and was off her phone her attention was all on me. As some other reviewers have said, she's a bit kooky because she kept saying random words in Thai and was in general quite a bit of fun.

So I laid down on my back and she started with the wet wipe ritual, which was a bit rough to be honest but then she dove in and was pretty much full throttle in giving me a hard blow job without. Her technique is pretty good, maybe a wee bit too hard for a vanilla guy like me but she took it all the way down her throat and nuzzled her nose against my stomach a few times. After every few sucks though she would come back up to spit into a tissue before diving back in. She also intersperses sucking with a refined hand job stroke, that was at times a bit painful because it was a bit dry but was quickly offset when she began to suck on it again. I think just her giving me a blowjob until I came was on the cards because she asked if I only wanted a blowie or sex too. I let her carry on sucking me off for a wee while before asking her to lie down on her back.

I went down on her and she was clean, fresh with no funky smells. Small patch of pubes on her mound that was slightly off putting when I was doing my job down there. She seemed like she enjoyed it because she was quite vocal and claimed to have came after a pro-longed shudder. I was down there for a about 7 minutes before she said she was too sensitive to carry on so it was back to her giving me head. I really think she wanted to finish me off like this at this point but I asked for a condom after a bit.

Condom on and entered her in doggy style with a splash of lube, decently tight pussy and she encouraged me to just pound her. She was quite vocal during it but when I stopped to regain some stamina she looked at me like "are you done yet?" so I was a bit unsure if she was enjoying it or not. However, she didn't mind me sticking my thumb in her ass in this position and I really enjoyed the sight of her face down ass up that I told her that I wanted to cum on it, she happily obliged and stayed still for me as I emptied onto her ass cheeks.

I helped her clean up before myself, kit on and she playfully motioned for me to eat her pussy again as we were heading towards the door, maybe she did enjoy it, kiss on the cheek and I was out pretty much bang on the dot.

Didn't try to kiss her so don't know if it's on the menu, some reviews say she does though.

Pros:
Friendly enough
Decent OWO but ruins it a bit by spitting onto a piece of tissue paper every so often

Cons:
OWO was a bit too rough at times
Feels a bit mechanical

Verdict:
Positive - Low positive because of her personality, but I felt like I didn't really "click" with her fully.

Return: No

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
Good review matey
I could have sworn I met her in Newark ages back, must have not reviewed or got her mixed with someone else, old ages getting the better of me  :lol:

Offline Jimbob212

Good review matey
I could have sworn I met her in Newark ages back, must have not reviewed or got her mixed with someone else, old ages getting the better of me  :lol:

I won't be surprised if you've seen her before with the numbers you're pumping out :D

Offline RogerBoner

Good review matey
SO SWEET MICHELLE - Nottingham City Centre https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=250341.0

ILO you old rascal she was amazing  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
SO SWEET MICHELLE - Nottingham City Centre https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=250341.0

ILO you old rascal she was amazing  :D
Wow well spotted  :lol:  :drinks:

Offline RogerBoner

Wow well spotted  :lol:  :drinks:
She'll be back in Nottingham within a fortnight for your delectation.  :sarcastic: :thumbsup:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She'll be back in Nottingham within a fortnight for your delectation.  :sarcastic: :thumbsup:

Would be rude not too  :lol: