Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unhealthy attachments - when they become more than just…  (Read 5874 times)

Online FidoDido69

Over the last 5 years or so when I found this forum.. there have been some WG who I have been far too much to the point for months and months they were they only only I saw very regularly. I think it’s fair to say with women I developed an unhealthy attachment to the point defending them and taking care of them and I guess never even thinking, treating or considering them as a WG.

I don’t know if this is normal to develop such attachments that you start to consider them as more … to the point being jealous etc. for a while even supporting one, find her a decent job that they never work in this space again .. often to my own detriment.. at times seeing them and doing absolutely nothing but just laying on the bed and talking for an hour ..

Is this normal ? Anyone else had such experiences or should I start looking for counselling???

Offline hendrix

Offline toddroman456

The problem you have is the human element.

You are dealing with another human being who can respond in a hole manner of ways.

Relationships don't always last people fall in and out of love and this is very common and natural all be it not very nice when it comes to an end.

If a SP or WG responds well and wants your help and wants out then why not it's up to you.

In regards to feeling jealous and expecting or needing some love back, this sounds like you are going to get your self Hurt and it's no good.

The more you put in the more you want and need back.  The further you walk that path the longer it is to walk away when you have too or more to the made too !!!!

Yes go see a Councillor the will probably recommend you see a therapist and with things like this 90% of people are completely cured and settled in themselves with in 6 months.

Enjoy the journey of learning about your self.

My opinion is that you are lonely and want someone to love, spending a life of just listening and feeding your sex drive has run its course and other parts of your personality need a chance to live

But the whole money thing and not getting love back is not a good situation for a loving heart.

You will get hurt and give your self issues.

So get on top now stop the feelings and thrn perhaps you can help another human being out without needing anything in return 

Just my thoughts.

I'm experienced in this and have dated SP and WG and have dated girls with issues.

They don't mean to be nasty and hurtful but you can't help them until they want to help themselves and need professional help aswell as love.

Some people just can't handle love it's scary and uncomfortable for them.

It's is for me anyway.

I won't go on but definitely go abd get professional help.
very brave of you to bring this up

Online Colston36

I have certainly gone beyond the straightforward transactional arrangement and on one occasion 7 years ago got taken for quite a ride. But what a ride! She delivered  a LOT of memorable moments, nights, the odd weekend and one unforgettable  fortnight in Africa. I have spent time in a startling number of countries on business - but nothing like those loopy few months.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 04:56:05 pm by Colston36 »

Offline WelshClipper

It happened to me fortunately just the once but it was pretty rough. I blacklisted her profile so she didn’t show up in searches. I avoided any of her reviews on ukp and aw field reports. While it was agony, I kept it all to myself on punt days and punt days with her especially.

I count myself fortunate, I joined ukp and read up on EAS plus I shared my problem with a “buddy” on here. Within a year I had shrugged it off. But to this day, I am  reluctant to see a regular and prefer to see a wg once and move on for my only safety and peace of mind.

This is a very honest summation, I was very naive when I started punting. I applied what I recalled from my dating days before I married…… trust me, the last thing you should ever do is apply your civvie experiences to your punts

:dash: :dash: :dash:

So my advice is to stick to the one wg one punt rule. Very hard to get involved after one half hour or hour meet.  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 08:22:49 pm by WelshClipper »

Online FidoDido69

It happened to me fortunately just the once but it was pretty rough. I blacklisted her profile so she didn’t show up in searches. I avoided any of her reviews on ukp and aw field reports. While it was agony, I kept it all to myself on punt days and punt days with her especially.

I count myself fortunate, I joined ukp and read up on EAS plus I shared my problem with a “buddy” on here. Within a year I had shrugged it off. But to this day, I am  reluctant to see a regular and prefer to see a wg once and move on for my only safety and peace of mind.

This is a very honest summation, I was very naive when I started punting. I applied what I recalled from my dating days before I married…… trust me, the last thing you should ever do is apply your civvie experiences to your punts

:dash: :dash: :dash:

I feel reading a review of the girl can be pretty hard and it’s then when you realise oh fuck here we go again. I got banned just recently because I saw a review of her and I guess found it a bit hard and felt it wasn’t representative of my experiences of her .. it’s all subjective i know .. still I found it a bit tough . Till that point you know she has a job to do - but when you read about it , I found it hard.

I’ll comment more in a bit around this

Offline golden bull

No it’s not normal in my perspective.

Offline Stevelondon

Yes we are all human and it’s not going to be unnatural if we develop feelings for someone we are seeing.
That goes with it being a SP or someone we meet in vanilla street.

But am I reading the OP correctly. Is he saying he gets these feelings of attachment quite regularly with different SP’s he sees.
In which case he certainly needs some advice from someone more qualified than me.

Online FidoDido69

Yes we are all human and it’s not going to be unnatural if we develop feelings for someone we are seeing.
That goes with it being a SP or someone we meet in vanilla street.

But am I reading the OP correctly. Is he saying he gets these feelings of attachment quite regularly with different SP’s he sees.
In which case he certainly needs some advice from someone more qualified than me.

I would say almost quite regularly - I don’t see them often and for me if I see one and I click with them as a person they quickly become a friend and then it’s a slippery slope . Recently one I have seen probably 2 times a week and now it’s when I go I just sit and talk with her 80% of the times I engage in nothing more .. it feels very chilled and comfortable oddly.

My first of such situations and very early in my punting days there was a girl I met in Abu Dhabi .. I was in town for 5 days and she was with me every night .. to the point I almost flew back 4 weeks later just for her  from London . Then she asked for $10,000 and I said no .. she disappeared… but then she kept resurfacing every few months and never asked for a penny again .. but just talking and saying that she was sorry . she talks to me because I was probably the only person she met who didn’t treat her like she was a WG and gave her respect. And now almost 4/5 years later she still talks to me - we have never met again but still speak regularly..

I guess we are all seeking a connection where ever it comes from the easiest - who knows

Offline Cheshuk

I would say i'm at the total other end of this spectrum, punting's purely physical for me now. However it's literally called the GFE, so there's little way to know if it's genuine or not, so you will likely get taken advantage of seeing it as anything more. Only way i'm aware of is if they want to see you without the money.

There was one sp I considered dating when I was younger she was 21 and I was 27, still poss my favourite of all time. Looked her up when I joined, very mixed bag of reviews, which made me laugh. I was round at hers many nights, still paid though, even though we had a connection that felt real, I don't know if it was. Luckily got my moneys worth on every meet. I was younger and she was so beautiful/exactly my type, now just see them as oh she was another beautiful girl with an endearing personality.

OP why do you punt? Serous question.. do you see a profile and think I want to fuck her then get distracted talking?
I'm not an expert on this, but sounds to me you need to get a real relationship/girlfriend.  In the meantime if I had your problem I'd assume all sp's are giving me the GFE and nothing more unless something happens that's blatantly counter to that, remember why you're there and make sure you get out of the booking what it is you went for, and leave thinking that was a good GFE, but not real.

Online FidoDido69

I would say i'm at the total other end of this spectrum, punting's purely physical for me now. However it's literally called the GFE, so there's little way to know if it's genuine or not, so you will likely get taken advantage of seeing it as anything more. Only way i'm aware of is if they want to see you without the money.

There was one sp I considered dating when I was younger she was 21 and I was 27, still poss my favourite of all time. Looked her up when I joined, very mixed bag of reviews, which made me laugh. I was round at hers many nights, still paid though, even though we had a connection that felt real, I don't know if it was. Luckily got my moneys worth on every meet. I was younger and she was so beautiful/exactly my type, now just see them as oh she was another beautiful girl with an endearing personality.

OP why do you punt? Serous question.. do you see a profile and think I want to fuck her then get distracted talking?
I'm not an expert on this, but sounds to me you need to get a real relationship/girlfriend.  In the meantime if I had your problem I'd assume all sp's are giving me the GFE and nothing more unless something happens that's blatantly counter to that, remember why you're there and make sure you get out of the booking what it is you went for, and leave thinking that was a good GFE, but not real.

why don’t I punt? Good question … doesn’t appeal to me in the sense I need mental stimulation, I want to talk , perhaps feel a connection I’ve not been able to find - perhaps a life unfulfilled. Without giving too much away - there is a part of me that’s missing a lot I guess and this perhaps is the easiest route to some form of intimacy - not sex.

I used to go to Lapdance places quite regularly, still do. That was I guess my first foray into this world … I was a regular at Browns where I struck up a friendship with a dancer - nothing more and I am sure she was just doing her job really well as she had me on the hook . I don’t throw money at her but would get a dance once lr twice a week but we always sat and talked between her dances .. so I didn’t feel I got taken advantage of - if it was £100’s week then yes I would so! Even now there is one girl at Rainbow Sports bar in Shoreditch .. I have literally spend 2 / 3 hours just talking to her with a couple of dances with her in between .. she genuinly is a great girl .. if someone wants a intellectually stimulating girl who is also drop dead gorgeous .. “POPPY”

So punting doesn’t appeal - I think it’s more the intimacy with someone I click - one I go see quite regularly now - it’s just nice spending time wit her - yes I have engaged in sex with her on a couple of occasions but only if it felt like I wanted to - never went to see her with the express intent of sex ..

Till she or any other asks for £10-£15k for what ever reason … I’ll stay but if they do .. then sadly goodbye because I’m not 20 anymore ..

So .. intimacy is the answer I guess ! Sad isn’t it ? I feel it’s pretty sad sometimes ..

Online FidoDido69

… and I guess when there was a real need for sexual stimulation- then the Ye Old Axe was my best friend ..

Offline Stevelondon

We are all (most of us anyway) unqualified psychopaths…….. sorry.
I meant psychologists 😂
So you’re going to get a varied response to the questions you’re asking.

I’d probably go along with the idea of you needing to meet someone outside of the “paying for it” spectrum. A more real connection so to speak.

We all punt for different reasons. The “It’s only physical for me” is still the same as your, possibly wanting a more meaningful punt. That real GFE.  It’s still a connection of sorts.

But I think spending money in trying to find what you’re after is possibly just a case of you ……. Err…… spending money 😉

Offline Cheshuk

why don’t I punt? Good question … doesn’t appeal to me in the sense I need mental stimulation, I want to talk , perhaps feel a connection I’ve not been able to find - perhaps a life unfulfilled. Without giving too much away - there is a part of me that’s missing a lot I guess and this perhaps is the easiest route to some form of intimacy - not sex.

I used to go to Lapdance places quite regularly, still do. That was I guess my first foray into this world … I was a regular at Browns where I struck up a friendship with a dancer - nothing more and I am sure she was just doing her job really well as she had me on the hook . I don’t throw money at her but would get a dance once lr twice a week but we always sat and talked between her dances .. so I didn’t feel I got taken advantage of - if it was £100’s week then yes I would so! Even now there is one girl at Rainbow Sports bar in Shoreditch .. I have literally spend 2 / 3 hours just talking to her with a couple of dances with her in between .. she genuinly is a great girl .. if someone wants a intellectually stimulating girl who is also drop dead gorgeous .. “POPPY”

So punting doesn’t appeal - I think it’s more the intimacy with someone I click - one I go see quite regularly now - it’s just nice spending time wit her - yes I have engaged in sex with her on a couple of occasions but only if it felt like I wanted to - never went to see her with the express intent of sex ..

Till she or any other asks for £10-£15k for what ever reason … I’ll stay but if they do .. then sadly goodbye because I’m not 20 anymore ..

So .. intimacy is the answer I guess ! Sad isn’t it ? I feel it’s pretty sad sometimes ..

Plenty of lonely people, its not sad it's a reality for some. Sounds to me as though the girls do like you a bit more for than just see you as an atm if they're giving you so much of their time for so little of their money, and staying in touch.

Others will probably have some input, however I will say if a connection/conversation is why I punted, I'd use 'seeking arrangement' rather than sp's, its the most natural feeling bought gfe I've found. However for your own sake, I'd always assume you're still getting 'a girlfriend experience', no matter how convincing

Offline PawgJit

I think the game changes once you start partaking in outcalls, if you stick to in calls you should be alright. Outcall is definitely a game changer in this line of work

Online Munter84

OP - you want and value companionship and mental connection more than sex, so the obvious question is why not look for a relationship rather than pay SPs?

Offline Bonkers_2021

The problem you have is the human element.

You are dealing with another human being who can respond in a hole manner of ways.

Relationships don't always last people fall in and out of love and this is very common and natural all be it not very nice when it comes to an end.

If a SP or WG responds well and wants your help and wants out then why not it's up to you.

In regards to feeling jealous and expecting or needing some love back, this sounds like you are going to get your self Hurt and it's no good.

The more you put in the more you want and need back.  The further you walk that path the longer it is to walk away when you have too or more to the made too !!!!

Yes go see a Councillor the will probably recommend you see a therapist and with things like this 90% of people are completely cured and settled in themselves with in 6 months.

Enjoy the journey of learning about your self.

My opinion is that you are lonely and want someone to love, spending a life of just listening and feeding your sex drive has run its course and other parts of your personality need a chance to live

But the whole money thing and not getting love back is not a good situation for a loving heart.

You will get hurt and give your self issues.

So get on top now stop the feelings and thrn perhaps you can help another human being out without needing anything in return 

Just my thoughts.

I'm experienced in this and have dated SP and WG and have dated girls with issues.

They don't mean to be nasty and hurtful but you can't help them until they want to help themselves and need professional help aswell as love.

Some people just can't handle love it's scary and uncomfortable for them.

It's is for me anyway.

I won't go on but definitely go abd get professional help.
very brave of you to bring this up

A heartfelt and endearing response.

Offline gray99999

I think the game changes once you start partaking in outcalls, if you stick to in calls you should be alright. Outcall is definitely a game changer in this line of work

What changes when doing outcalls? I've never done one before

Online PilotMan

Yeah, definitely if you have to explain to the Missus who this woman is that you're fucking in her bedroom  :lol:

Online FidoDido69

Yeah, definitely if you have to explain to the Missus who this woman is that you're fucking in her bedroom  :lol:

Hahaha .. explain!!!??? Someone should try asking her to join in!!!

Offline Daydreaming

I find this thread interesting. Different people do this for different reasons. And I recognise that most have clear boundaries. They have an objective and get what they need. It’s compartmentalised. There’s enough choice, sometimes good, sometimes bad, but that’s part of the fabric of life.

I have become close to the person I started seeing earlier in the year. Started relaxed but with a good connection. Phone numbers exchanged. A few infrequent texts. Regular appointments. A couple OOO meetings. Longer sessions. More contact. There’s definitely something there. I’m really enjoying it and it makes everything more enjoyable. But I also know pain could be around the corner. Carpe diem I guess.

Offline Hobbit

All attachments are unhealthy. The more you're attached, the more you suffer when it leaves you. And YES ultimately everything leaves us.

Online PilotMan

All attachments are unhealthy. The more you're attached, the more you suffer when it leaves you. And YES ultimately everything leaves us.

You sound lonely, sad and disappointed with life  :(

Be less Hobbit and more dog

« Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 02:45:01 pm by PilotMan »

Online FidoDido69

I wish bro! Tried and feels out of character .. but yes all of the above

Online FidoDido69

I was expecting a lot of piss taking.  But actually everyone’s been pretty constructive

Online PilotMan

I wish bro! Tried and feels out of character .. but yes all of the above

I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to Hobbit  :unknown:

Offline Hobbit

Not really! I'm a realist. Think about all of the attachments that you have had and how much you have suffered when they have left you. To the degree that you are attached, to the same degree you suffer.

Online PilotMan

Not really! I'm a realist. Think about all of the attachments that you have had and how much you have suffered when they have left you. To the degree that you are attached, to the same degree you suffer.

I feel sad for you, avoiding true joy, in case it may not last and expecting that your suffering will be equal to the joy.

Best you avoid human contact. You never know, you might find a friend who, for whatever reason, no longer remains a friend. Imagine the pain  :cry:

Offline MLawro93

To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

Offline Hardman123

Over the last 5 years or so when I found this forum.. there have been some WG who I have been far too much to the point for months and months they were they only only I saw very regularly. I think it’s fair to say with women I developed an unhealthy attachment to the point defending them and taking care of them and I guess never even thinking, treating or considering them as a WG.

I don’t know if this is normal to develop such attachments that you start to consider them as more … to the point being jealous etc. for a while even supporting one, find her a decent job that they never work in this space again .. often to my own detriment.. at times seeing them and doing absolutely nothing but just laying on the bed and talking for an hour ..

Is this normal ? Anyone else had such experiences or should I start looking for counselling???

I completely resonate with you. I’m hugely inexperienced when it comes to sex. But sex is linked to feelings and intimacy and a connection. I’m acutely aware I’m at an extre my high risk of developing attachments with an escort who may provide an exemplary GFE.

I fantasise about just spending time with a hot bird like you kind of suggest. Lay on the bed and talking with sex as a secondary outcome. But sad reality is it’ll probably never happen unless she’s a goldigger.

Online PilotMan

To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

You will find what you search for.

Offline the fitter

Why is outcall a game changer.

Online southern punter

never even thinking, treating or considering them as a WG.

for a while even supporting one, find her a decent job that they never work in this space again ..

This might be the most unhealthy part IMO. If she's a WG by choice she probably doesn't want to be "rescued" from her work nor have the "compliment" of you thinking her as something "better" than a WG.  It's arguably somewhat insulting towards the reality of who she is.

I don't want to talk to you from a high horse though.  I have my own version of this at the moment and even minus the "rescuing from SW" part I'm sure it is still unhealthy of me to wish I could be actual friends and think of her so much between meets.

Offline Hobbit

I feel sad for you, avoiding true joy, in case it may not last and expecting that your suffering will be equal to the joy.

Best you avoid human contact. You never know, you might find a friend who, for whatever reason, no longer remains a friend. Imagine the pain  :cry:

Where did I say to avoid it? I'm intrigued by how you interpreted that. What I was saying was that attachments are not healthy to the degree that you are attached. You can be attached to people but you have to be attached consciously and not unconsciously. I have never avoided joy in my life and certainly will not ever try to. Experience has taught me to be cautious around people and to be very selective.

Online PilotMan

Where did I say to avoid it?

You didn't, I did.

Sorry, my serendipitous attitude isn't helping you.

Enjoy your day; or not as the case may be, and don't be too hopeful, you might end up disappointed  :P

Offline dub6747

This might be the most unhealthy part IMO. If she's a WG by choice she probably doesn't want to be "rescued" from her work nor have the "compliment" of you thinking her as something "better" than a WG.  It's arguably somewhat insulting towards the reality of who she is.

This is spot on and links in to something a regular once said that made me see things differently  "the trouble with most customers is that they think this is all you do, they don't realise that it's only a part of what you do. They don't think that you might be a mum or a sister and you have a life outside of this work" ... don't think she was referring to me but I was getting a crush on her at the time and this just made me realise back off now or you're going to ruin what you appreciate about this girl

Offline stewpid

I have had a couple instances of EAS, one more severe than the other. For the severe one the WG asked me out and we dated but it didn't work out, the true nature of a date outside the illusion of the punt was very different. That fucked me up quite a bit and it took almost two years to get over that. The second one was more of a little of me misreading the situation and when I tested the boundaries I soon got reminded of the real nature of the 'relationship'. That annoyed me more than devastated me but on both accounts I never saw the girl again after that and had to say goodbye to the decent sex I was getting.

Those were both valuable lessons to learn. I've now found a new girl who's gorgeous, provides an amazing service I want, we click sexually (some of the best I've ever had) and also have very pleasant conversation besides. But am I thinking of her as a possible girlfriend? Fuck no. Even if for some reason she broaches the subject it will be rejected by me as I just want to keep it friendly but business.

Punting is not real intimacy and neither is it an alternative route to finding a relationship.

Online Crockers

I have had a couple instances of EAS, one more severe than the other. For the severe one the WG asked me out and we dated but it didn't work out, the true nature of a date outside the illusion of the punt was very different. That fucked me up quite a bit and it took almost two years to get over that. The second one was more of a little of me misreading the situation and when I tested the boundaries I soon got reminded of the real nature of the 'relationship'. That annoyed me more than devastated me but on both accounts I never saw the girl again after that and had to say goodbye to the decent sex I was getting.

Those were both valuable lessons to learn. I've now found a new girl who's gorgeous, provides an amazing service I want, we click sexually (some of the best I've ever had) and also have very pleasant conversation besides. But am I thinking of her as a possible girlfriend? Fuck no. Even if for some reason she broaches the subject it will be rejected by me as I just want to keep it friendly but business.

Punting is not real intimacy and neither is it an alternative route to finding a relationship.

True. Girl I fell for is happy to see me again. I refused.

Still hurts.

We had some great times but I'm not going there again.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 07:02:48 pm by Crockers »

Offline cunningman

For the severe one the WG asked me out and we dated but it didn't work out, the true nature of a date outside the illusion of the punt was very different.

Could you elaborate?  More about her, just emotions, not sex, or something?

Online FidoDido69

I found having seen a string of other WGs did not have the desired impact. Having just returned from singapore and in the 7 days I had - had 9 different girls (quite proud of my self .. granted the double days were a struggle but I managed to hump through)

I saw some more than once .. but I found my self continually thinking of that one back in London . Landed yesterday morning and afew hours later found my self with her for an hour and spent just talking to her .. no action nothing ! Help me guys

.. PS i will write on Singapore later today and will keep it brief as I tend to get carried away with the narrative and its different to the usual reports on Geylang and Ipanema .. Watch the space

Offline Doc Holliday

I was expecting a lot of piss taking.  But actually everyone’s been pretty constructive

Landed yesterday morning and a few hours later found myself with her for an hour and spent just talking to her .. no action nothing ! Help me guys

You have had some excellent advice, but nobody can help you further. Only you can do that now. You didn't just find yourself there by accident.

Offline scutty brown

Unhealthy attachments?

I thought the thread was going to be about Katie Price's latest tit implants

Offline akauya

Why is outcall a game changer.

Because "home is where the heart is" an old cliche but somewhat relevant to this issue.

If you think about it, us humans see our homes (or rather make our homes) as part of our inner selves. Not only that but a home is a place that makes us feel comfortable, secure, safe... "homely." I'm sure in Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs a home is pretty much at the top, and I don't mean a physical home it's more about the psychological needs of humans to belong somewhere safe.

If a punter is developing strong feelings for a particularly WG whilst visiting her and then he asks her for an outcall to his place, he (subconsciously) is treating the outcall as a date. He is inviting her to his safe space. The inner sanctum  ;)

The idea that when a punter sticks to incalls is that the whole process is a reminder that we're just one of the many men visiting this particular woman. When a punter invites this special WG to his home it's just him and her - no one else. Of course this theory only works if the punter is suffering from EAS.

I could be wrong but I'm assuming this is what the poster above thinks about outcalls - as he hasn't replied when asked to clarify.

On the other hand, outcalls means nothing to a punter that has no particular feelings for a WG and he prefers outcalls out of convenience.

It's all about those pesky feelings, innit.

Offline Problem Child

. Landed yesterday morning and afew hours later found my self with her for an hour and spent just talking to her .. no action nothing ! Help me guys

I’m probably oversimplifying here, but why not just ask her out on a nonpaid/no sex date and see how it goes?

Online PilotMan

If you think about it, us humans see our homes (or rather make our homes) as part of our inner selves. Not only that but a home is a place that makes us feel comfortable, secure, safe... "homely." I'm sure in Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs a home is pretty much at the top, and I don't mean a physical home it's more about the psychological needs of humans to belong somewhere safe.

It's actually one up from the bottom, after food, water, shelter, clothing.

I think that's what you meant though, it's importance being 2nd after the above basic life supporting requirements.

It's (Maslows theory) relevance is still as pertinent today as its ever been.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 01:57:33 pm by PilotMan »

Offline Doc Holliday

I’m probably oversimplifying here, but why not just ask her out on a nonpaid/no sex date and see how it goes?

I don't think it is oversimplifying. It is the simple and correct thing to do. The problem is then dealing with the rejection.

Offline akauya

It's actually one up from the bottom, after food, water, shelter, clothing.

I think that's what you meant though, it's importance being 2nd after the above basic life supporting requirements.

It's (Maslows theory) relevance is still as pertinent today as its ever been.

I mentioned that from memory but your post made go and have a look again (it's been ages since I did Maslow's theory).

Yes, very relevant, today and always  :hi:

Offline Iceman90

Don’t do it. She will always demand more and never be happy. Once she’s stopped escorting she will expect you to provide for her. Unless you’re prepared to be a doormat never fall for an escort. Maybe flash the cash, make false promises and get a few free shags then dump them.

Offline akauya

Don’t do it. She will always demand more and never be happy. Once she’s stopped escorting she will expect you to provide for her. Unless you’re prepared to be a doormat never fall for an escort. Maybe flash the cash, make false promises and get a few free shags then dump them.

WTF! Are you for real?  :thumbsdown: