Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PartyTS-Raica VIP - Exeter  (Read 2404 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6515905) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline dcm_75

External Link/Members Only
Touring Latina TS, met in Exeter a couple of weeks ago.

Comms: Booked over the phone, she has quite a soft feminine voice which was encouraging but broken English. Address was texted soon.

Rate: £100 for half hour

Location: Hotel near M5 junction (paid parking). Lift is opposite reception but she had texted exact directions so could confidently walk in and head straight to the lifts.

Meet: Usual hiding behind door in opening. To be honest when I first saw her I thought it was B&S but relooking at the pics later on, especially the tattoo under her breast I am confident it was her but without the makeup and a different wig.
After paperwork asked to undress and lie on the bed where she joined me for some LFK and cuddling. She was wearing a black leathery corset type which she pulled down below her breasts. After a few minutes of fondling she put a condom on moved down for OW . This was a bit too rough for me so had to ask her to take it slow. I then offered to do oral on her so she put the cover on and we moved to 69. She did get hard but seemed reluctant to let me continue on her, probably as it was s short meet. Once I was ready she lay back across the middle of the bed and guided me in for mish. She was soon making encouraging noises but the oral had already brought be close to the edge so emptied in the bag not soon after. There was a little more kidding as I cleaned myself but she soon picked up her phone while I dressed and left.

The only negative I would say is a little impatience at the beginning. Also , she had some music on in the background and would occasionally sing along a line, which was confusing as I wasn’t sure if she was talking to me !