Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Jayla - Bristol  (Read 2154 times)

Offline princerico

External Link/Members Only

£180 for an hour. Location was square near Cabot Circus. Nive tidy flat, easy to get into. I've seen a couple of girls there. Good contact via whatsapp.

Several Positive reviews on here though all from over a year ago but thought worth a visit as looked very sexy, and she was. Amazing tits, good sized cock that got hard with the right moves. Previous reviews said she can be a bit performative if she didn't fancy you, and here was a bit of that I think (I'm alright looking but nearer 50 than 30!) but it was still hot. Sucking those tits was amazing and her cock was very responsive when i sucked her, she sucked me covered. Then i fucked her in a number of positions. It was hot and sweaty and i really took my time. Some great sights of that ass with my cock sliding. Then I asked her to fuck me and likewise she filled me up, she's a good size, big enough. After a good amount of time I climbed on top and rode her wanking myself till I came onto her stomach. Quick clean up, offer of a shower but I live nearby so left just short of the hour.

Lovely attractive TS with good english, recommended.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Snagbadjer

Some of these Thai ladyboys are better looking than the lumpen monstrosities at my work place, that's for sure. Good on you, mate.

Offline princerico

Some of these Thai ladyboys are better looking than the lumpen monstrosities at my work place, that's for sure. Good on you, mate.

:drinks:

Tits, does anal, hot cock to fuck and suck with, there's no competition any more  :dance: