Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Serena - Bournemouth  (Read 1666 times)

Offline dr12a

External Link/Members Only

Arranging to see Serena was simple and easy & was able to guide me to her flat in the Winton part of the town.

On seeing Serena she presents as a beautiful TS in her late 30s. She is tall and is stunning in a  short skirt with stockings and heels. She immediately engages in a passionate kiss and embrace. Was led to the sofa where i was offered a drink and then passionate kisses ensued. Slowly the clothes come off before heading to the bedroom where Serena offers her breasts to suck on and her thick throbbing member is there to engorge on. Passion is the key word with Serena and she makes sure you are happy throughout. Wonderful with her lips too. At the end of the session Serena continue to be attentive and chatty, and with use of shower and another drink. I left feeling happy. Price was 130 for 1 hour

Offline Spike1

On the photos she looks quite masculine, to me, I knows looks are subjective... How is she in real life?

Offline dr12a

On the photos she looks quite masculine, to me, I knows looks are subjective... How is she in real life?

I found her very pretty, then again like you say, looks are subjective