Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British_LillyGrey - Bournemouth. Incall. TOFTT  (Read 1652 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6370905) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline slippyin

External Link/Members Only

When - September when Lilly was on a working holiday with her duo partner

Where - AirBnB Eastcliff - Clean great apartment -Normally Northampton

Price/Time - £200 60min

Appearance /hygiene -  As per her profile, impeccable hygiene, well presented EE cup breasts. It says size 14 on her profile but i thought she was smaller definitely not a BBW. I found her cute and attractive, mid twenties.

Comms-Good,  Txt and call when close.

Services - OWO, DFK, fingering, light spanking, toys, deep throat, sex protected.

Booking - Was a bit of a last minute booking as I had been let down by my regular, price nearly put me off but needed a punt and glad I saw her. behind the door moment and she had made an effort with her appearance, stocking short skirt and cute face made up nicely. Quick shower for me, great facilities. A bit of a chat to get to know her and Lilly is fun and easy to get on with. Then down to business, released those huge tits, Lilly loves them and her nipples being played with. Good long DFK throughout then OWO. Lily does not have deep throat on her likes list but boy can she do it if she wants lots of spit and eye contact definite no on CIM. RO and then into sex multiple positions. Popped in the bag a bit of a cuddle then into round two which was a bit more of the same with some spanking and toy play as well. Lily can be a liitle submissive but is pro active and engaging.

Showered and and a kiss on the way out, had over run a little but all was cool.

Summary -  Was a little put off at the price especially as a TOFT but well worth every penny. I can see why  I had a great time service level was excellent and she was present and engaged for the whole time. She was fun, flirty, and a little filthy which was the perfect combination and one of my best punts this year. She really loves sex and what she does and if you hit the right buttons you will know it. Kinda glad she isn't local as would look to make a regular.

Pros- Everything

Cons- Not really a con but not into the larger a lady normally but it works for Lily. 

Sorry if I waxed a little lyrical, but was a great booking.